X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSD VPS account with cheap price and quality support

Comparing SSD VPS deals from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com, I wonder which plan is better to buy to host a personal website with?

You will make good choice, hostingsource.com is a nice hosting provider. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
    Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).
    Very happy with this host and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Comment

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk VPS deals can be suitable for you.
      Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

Comment

I had no hesitation in recommending QHoster.com to my boss for one of our clients through work.
        As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Comment

+ vote for kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting accounts. Easily create and manage databases.
          I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Comment

Working...
          X