Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

I require 40 gbs of hard disk + 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux
    + I need 24/7 customer support help.
    + ssl certificates
    I have found yourlasthost.com web host.
    Their hosting deals look really nice.
    What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Alternatives for comparison?

I believe you will make right decision if you compare these hosts:
    1) Hostens.com - 44% OFF Standard VPS, Web hosting, and VPN services (The promo code is HOSTENS)
    2) Kvchosting.net - contact them directly, tell your requirements and see what you'll get.
    3) Dreamhost.com - honest and reputed web host.
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Comment

Suppose Hostnamaste.com and their low-cost VPS hosting plans will meet your expectations.
      The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

Plans from KVChosting.net and Yourlasthost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
        Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Comment

You may try hosting from legionbox.com as their servers are well-supported and their prices are not high.
          Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

Comment

Working...
          X