Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerful and fast dedicated servers ? Where can I buy them?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful and fast dedicated servers ? Where can I buy them?

What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Perfect Money?
    I need dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
    I know the one: Cloudarion.com
    What are your suggestions for the list?

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net can be suitable for you.
    The team at them are very helpful and knowledgeable.
    They are very cost effective also.

Comment

If you are like me and work on your site in the middle of the night I thought you should know that.
      I continue to give Cloudarion.com a A++. Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!

Comment

Try to compare these web hosts and their dedicated server hosting deals:
        - Okayservers.com
        - Exmasters.com
        - Mddhosting.com
        Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
        Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Servers which hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com provide can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
          These guys are off-the-charts incredible. There can't be more responsive and professional web hosting companies anywhere. I challenge you to find one!

Comment

Servers which hostsailor.com and legionbox.com provide are able to meet all your needs.
            The websites and tools are clear and easy to understand. If you need help the support team are always there and are polite, professional, helpful and so very fast!

Comment

I've been using cloudarion.com windows VPS for 4 months and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them.
              24/7 Email support is there when we need it, even in the middle of the night!

Comment

There are a few places from me: hostingsource.com, rackspace.com, kvchosting.net, digitalocean.com
                Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

Working...
                X