Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dedicated server hosting services?

I require:
    1000 gbs of HD, 16 TB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about DataPacket.net and the quality of their dedicated server hosting services and their server stability?
    What are your views on their pricing? What host is better? why?

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    Prices are low and plans contain many useful resources which help to run web sites smoothly and reliably.

Comment

Give Datapacket.net web host a try. You can use coupon code DPN15 for 15% off any service.
      When I contacted them, their trained support was responsive and offered me a good fit for my demands. Pricing is very cheap I must say. Everything works due to their server uptime...

Comment

Great work Datapacket.net team! the system support has been extremely helpful..
        The servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.

Comment

The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
          Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.
          Highly recommend Datapacket.net to anyone!
          Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Servers from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are solid and trustworthy.
            Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..

Comment

Working...
            X