X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good dedicated server for my clients?

So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts?
    Linux, 1000 gbs of HD,32 gbs of RAM and 16 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $250/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at?
    Any information on kvchosting.net servers?

What host would you choose? Why?

Now I am fully-satisfied! Kvchosting.net speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors)!
    Their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

Comment

Cheap web hosts can be got from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
      Great hosts. Whenever you run into a problem with your website, the technical support team is very knowledgeable and promptly helps you to resolve any problems that your website experienced.

Comment

Go ahead and give KVChosting.net web host a try.
        Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
        Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

You can try kvchosting.net ssd web hosting services. They are good for running any sites.
          Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Comment

Pricing, are you kidding me? Where else are you going to find a deal like this?
            Thanks guys for all your help, kvchosting.net team!!
            The features they offer in dedicated servers are unique.

Comment

If you need to have your server with no delay then check out Ezop (Intel-12-2x1000) plan at finaltek.com (https://shop.finaltek.com/cart.php?g...nguage=english)
              They have already such server in the stock and it would cost you less then $70 per month.
              Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

Working...
              X