X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS deal to stick to

Comparing VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com, which plan should I follow?
    Plan to host a forum with them.

I can recommend kvchosting.net ssd vps accounts. Don't look any further - if they come cheaper you will never get this level of support.
    It's about time a company started to take the industry seriously and treat people as people and not e-mail addresses.

Comment

I'd like to advise you to use VPS accounts from trustworthy hosting providers, I mean hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net.
      Great value, good servers and helpful support.
      Plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.

Comment

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

Try to compare vps hosting accounts offered by these hosts:
        1) Rareservers.com
        2) QHoster.com
        3) Liquidweb.com
        They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
        Servers are stable and fast. Go ahead and choose the best host for your needs.

Comment

I think you can also have a look at hostingsource.com. It seems they have their VPS started as low as $8 per month.
          I believe that is a good deal.

Comment

Do you need US or EU based company?
            If EU - go ahead and check qhoster.com (they have multiply locations)
            If you need US - kvchosting.net.

Comment

Try to consider as many alternatives as possible.
              If I were you I would have a look at hostingsource.com. There are prices are as low as $8 per month for VPS.
              Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

Working...
              X