X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which server is better to buy?

Which server is better to buy from your point of view from rackend.com or legionbox.com?

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I can also recommend you to look at the servers offered by :
    - Hostingsource.com
    - ServerFolio.com
    Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

Comment

Use servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com.
      Support is second to none. The help comes quickly and in a understandable language. The server is always working. My site is not very heavy but I can access it very fast.

Comment

Pretty good dedicated servers offered by exmasters.com professionals - pricing, features and tools are great.
        Servers work fast and they are stable. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

Give kvchosting.net a try! Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Comment

QHoster.com and suisserack.com servers are solid and trustworthy.
            I would highly recommend them to anyone but especially if you're on a budget. I've found them to be very reasonably priced compared to other providers. Tech support is very helpful and friendly.
            Last edited by Hasan; 08-08-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X