Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server to buy from a reliable host ...

Hostsailor.com and oissite.com servers are provided on sweet terms, and which way should I follow?

I would be grateful if you tell more requirements (disk space, Linux or Windows, bandwidth, ram, server location, managed or unmanaged, budget).

As I know, pretty good and stable servers offered by these ones: Okayservers.com and Centohost.com (they are both good).
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

Both mentioned companies - hostsailor.com and oissite.com - can be good for all your demands.
      They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
      Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Comment

I have seen powerful dedicated hosting servers along with many useful features offered by Exmasters.com experts.
        The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.
        Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

https://www.swisslayer.com/offshore-dedicated-server/
          As you can see some servers are below $100 per month. I'm certain they will be very good option to consider.

Comment

Working...
          X