X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS account to sign up with?

QHoster.com and legionbox.com provide VPS accounts on lovely conditions and I wonder which one is the best to buy? Any ideas?

They've been like active partners in my sites. QHoster.com would be perfect choice of web host.
    Response time was okay. Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtime but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.
    Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

The comparison will help you to choose the right web hosting provider and make a notion of the market.
      Check out these decent hosts: 1) Rareservers.com ; 2) Siteground.com ; 3) Hostwinds.com
      The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Comment

Well, must say that QHoster.com have good reputation and will pass on the savings to you:
        Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount + The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Comment

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net can begood for meeting all your demands.
          They provide the best hosting that I've ever come across. The team are friendly and knowledgeable and the response times are phenomenal - no matter what the day or time. Highly highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
          X