X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right server from a decent provider

Legionbox.com and suissrack.com provide servers which are to my liking and I wonder which one is better to have a deal with for hosting a big forum?

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Can recommend 1) Okayservers.com ; 2) Wiredtree.com ; 3) Swisslayer.com
    Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Comment

I am 100% sure that hostingsource.com and their affordable dedicated hosting accounts will serve your demands.
      I've had my website with them for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
      Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

Why not to give Hostplay.com a try?
        These professionals offer really cool offshore servers at good rates in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria.
        Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.

Comment

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
          They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers.

Comment

Swisslayer.com swiss server hosting is by FAR the best hosting company I have ever used.
            I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X