X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostsailor.com vs kvchosting.net

Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net, which one would you choose and why?

Kvchosting.net is good web host. I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether. The first thing I did was install some useful scripts for my website and then started in on some PHP testing. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Servers from QHoster.com and Suissrack.com can be suitable for all your needs.

Great Webhosting companies with great support they are. They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

Comment

I give my vote for Kvchosting.net - their pricing is cool for ssd dedicated server hosting packages.
        They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Comment

Services from 2cloud.eu and rackend.com can be good for you.
          They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

Comment

I prefer to deal with trusted web hosts like SiveHost.com - take a look at their dedicated hosting packages.
            They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Comment

Working...
            X