Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any cheap dedicated servers in Sweden?

I need your help to choose a host offering Bitcoin offshore dedicated servers in Sweden.
    Require 300 gbs of HD, 12 gbs of RAM and 7 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.

What can you tell me about warez-host.com reliability? Are they reliable and trustworthy?

Will it be worth to deal with them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.

Perhaps most importantly, this host seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with.
    I recommend warez-host.com 100% for getting offshore servers in Russia, Sweden, Luxembourg and Netherlands!
    Pick the kind of game and level you wish to play - Football Math Game

Comment

If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

I was impressed by well-balanced dedicated servers offered by superbithost.com cos they offer a great list of servers to choose from.
      Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

Try to contact them directly for further details.

Comment

Use servers from a2hosting.com. Their dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.

Comment

Their support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Warez-host.com servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless.
          When I have encountered errors with scripts I was trying to write or had any problems with a part of their site my tickets were answered within an hour and the responses were helpful.

Comment

Working...
          X