X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for offshore web hosting

So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found warez-host.com offering offshore hosting, but know nothing about them.
    They have servers in Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

What can you recommend me to do?

http://www.zeropid.com/virtual-private-servers.php
    It seems they have their server in Netherlands and Canada.
    In my opinion they could be really good option to start with.

Comment

Taking into consideration your demands I recommend to use 7Host.com. They are reliable host with high performance, stability and available support staff.
      Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth.

Comment

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
        I have many web sites hosted at several companies and warez-host.com is one of the best. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Comment

I'm with warez-host.com. So OP you can trust them. I have been using them for 5 months and so far I haven't had any issue with them. They are working really fast, they are reliable and they always take care of their clients. Now with coupon code XWH15S you will be able to get 20% OFF.

Comment

As to my knowledge with Exmasters.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Comment

My recommendation is definitely give a chance to warez-host.com services. They have powerful servers, stable network and featured plans. Support is always available.

Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

KVChosting.com and vpsnine.com can be good for the needs of many webmasters who are interested in getting quality hosting services.
                Servers are supported well and prices are rock-bottom.

Comment

I would recommend you to rely on 7Host.com They have servers in 3 locations based in Europe which are fast and reliable. But what I like the most in them - their prices!

Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth.

Comment

To my surprise, response from warez-host.com is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt.. They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.

Comment

If you are in search of reliable fast server hosting provider you should trust Exmasters.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Comment

Offshoring your web or server hosting for your online business only provides additional protection if the rest of your business is also offshore.
                        full hghgurus site here

Comment

Working...
                        X