Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service for testing your apps

Good day!
    I have web application so I needed to rent hosting to make some tests.
    I prefer to use bitcoins as payment option.
    Digitalocean cloud hosting service was suitable for my demands, but they don't accept btc.
    I've decided to search for some ways to get it and have found bithost.io, they resell DO hosting on an hourly billing accepting bitcoins, I can purchase droplets for several hours for my tests, that is awesome.
    Hope it would be useful for you too.
    Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth.

Using bithost.io would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with crypto-currency on an hourly billing basis e.g. developers to test their applications, I've used them twice already and have been totally satisfied.

Comment

I can say that bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly developers prefer to buy droplets for several hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.

Comment

I am sure bithost.io will satisfy any webmasters need if they are looking for digitalocean hosting but with the ability to pay in Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their packages are delivered in minutes.
        Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

According to my experience bithost.io is service provider with good reputation. As I see you can get their service for like a couple hours just to test something like app or website how it works, that's cool as for me.

Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth.

Comment

According to my knowledge bithost.io is service supplier with superior position.
            PrestaShop Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, WordPress

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click, Link Popularity Building

Comment

Working...
            X