X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Template

I want to make a template. I have outlined my template and completed all my paper work. Now I want to put my plan into action and create the template. Now problem is that I donít have much knowledge to create a template, which is very much attractive. If any one have a perfect knowledge of making a template or anybody know any site which can help me then please guide me. Itís urgent.
    Thanks.

try good-tutorials.com...they have some great beginner tutorials also
    All Things Tech!

Comment

You are making template for what?
      A website with plain html or wordpress or joomla etc
      If it is a website then go to w3schools which will give you the basic of html.

Comment

You can make different templates like Resume Templates, Business Card Templates, Cash Flow Statement Template, Travelling List Template, Medical Subscription Template etc. Please tell clearly which template you are going to design so that we all may have productive discussion with you.

Thanks

Comment

It depends on the purpose of your site. But a basic template should be pleasing to the eye and never crowd your readers with text and images.
          Sterling Silver Manufacturer | Web Development Company

Comment

Hi,
            Right now i am trying to make a PowerPoint presentation and upload it on various sites but i would like to get some very good tips to make a very good PowerPoint presentation.Please help me.
            Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X