X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop

how to learn photo shop?am very interested in learning photoshop give some ideas
    Men socks | Designer Handbags Online

You can lern from youtube watch the videos from there

Comment

With Photoshop you can make everything you want, about photo, designer, etc !
      I think first you should be learn how can control button, Layer,Tools.
      Then when you can control it, you start to design with photo, use toturial on youtube to do
      Good luck

Comment

Hi,
        Photoshop isn't just for photos, Photoshop's ability to create vector graphics with the pen tool.
        This could help you: http://lifehacker.com/5758404/learn-...complete-guide

Comment

Yes, you can learn Photoshop online by watching video and also you can join some classes if you are interested to join classes. in the city so many institute are available where you can learn Photoshop easily.
          ITIL Foundation Training Malaysia

Comment

Try reading it on professional blogs or watch How-To videos like YouTube.
            Led book light

Comment

k thanks for your useful information.I will try to watch videos
              Men socks | Designer Handbags Online

Comment

go for google and type photoshop tutorials i hope u will find better one...
                indian search engine, yellow pages bangalore

Comment

yup nice that u will find more videos for beginners have a pleasure search...
                  indian search engine, yellow pages bangalore

Comment

You can find many photoshop tutorials in google which will help you to edit photo in photoshop. Try it....Best of Luck...

Comment

hi guys
                      who can help me ? i want learn Photoshop . but i am ignorant this work so who send me tutorial link.

Comment

You can go to the following link, here you can learn photoshop in a video clips which is easy to learn and understand. hope this may help you.
                        http://tv.adobe.com/show/learn-photoshop-cs6/
                        Stainless Steel Fasteners | buy sildenafil citrate

Comment

There are many youtube video for photoshop tutorial and download some pdf. you'll definitely learn from it.

Comment

Learning a software through video tutorials, I think, is the best way. Since Photoshop is very famous and popular, you can easily find related video tutorials related to PS like YouTube, Metacafe, Hulu, etc.
                            Cheap Sweet Lolita Dress | Cool Gothic Lolita Dress

Comment

You can buy books about photoshop. specially U can watch youtube photoshop tutorial videos. there r many videos.

Comment

Working...
                              X