X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reliable domain registrar

What reliable domain registrar do you use?
    Pananames.com is the company I'd like to reg some domain with, do you know them?

There are numerous good domain registrars available. Some of them are:

Godaddy
    Eurodns
    Namecheap
    Cheap VPS Hosting
    Cheap Dedicated Servers
    Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Comment

Pananames.com is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar with low prices, free whois privacy, many new TLDs, really nice and easy to use interface and many more. I have tried them and like the way they provide their services.

Comment

I highly suggest you to stick with Namecheap as they are reliable and well reputed. The thing that worries me about these hosting registrars is that they tend to snatch the domains that you have searched which is very dreadful if you ask me.
        bodHOST.com| Web Hosting Blog |
        Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Comment

With smart-web-host.com services you can get .Com for $0.01 only! (First Year) USE ONE-CENT coupon code on registration, you can also get more attractive offers by visiting their offers page on their website!

Comment

Domain registration services which pananames.com provides are reliable enough to have a deal with.
            Prices are low and technicians are helpful any time you contact them.

Comment

Domain registration services from pananames.com are webmaster-friendly and they cost not much.
              +100 to them. They work in a quality manner for their customers.

Comment

Indeed smart-web-host.com are really reliable provider with lowest prices and helpful staff. Get latest promos at http://smart-web-host.com/clients/link.php?id=7

Comment

Working...
                X