Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I choose where to register my Domain Name?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can follow some simple tasks like searching best domain name registrar in Google and then make list of top 4-5 providers and then do more research on them like customer reviews and then finalize your choice....
    Fully customizable and affordable Best VPS Hosting India

Comment

I really like Dreamhost. You can try their services. The best thing about Dreamhost is their amazing uptime and stability. I have used many cheaper hosting services previously and have always had at least some problems with their uptime and support. But I got tired of all those super cheap hosts and decided to try a "real" hosting provider instead. And from recommendations from friends, I went with Dreamhost.
      I have no experience with their support service though. I have never had any problems, everything have worked flawlessly! And then you need to keep in mind that I have had it up on Dreamhost for about one year now, and there have been no downtime what so ever.
      I also like their control panel. It's should be easy to understand for almost everybody.

Comment

it's very simple. search for the best hosting providers and make list of few of them and then make comparison among them on the basis of customer reviews and live chat with them. this process will narrow your to the best domain registrar. anyway i have registered my domain with trijit and was happy with their services.
        Fully customizable and affordable Best VPS Hosting India

Comment

There are so many web hosting Companies where you can choose good domain name for your website.But I suggest to choose Hosting raja which is best hosting provider in India.Here you can Register Your Domain Name from Just Rs.99 Onwards!!!.
          Small Business Website Builder - http://www.hostingraja.in/website-builder.php | web designing bangalore

Comment

to register domain name godaddy is one of best ......
            tamil shaadi | tamil matrimony

Comment

Originally posted by bhup kinha View Post
              to register domain name godaddy is one of best ......

I would suggest this site 9cubehosting.com . Here you can register your domain name at cheap rate. It is the one of the best domain register company. Here you can registered your domain name at low cost.

Comment

For domain registrar, you can choose many of web hosting or domain registrars stand alone, but for DNS control, I would recommend to use CloudFlare. Thanks.
                Host1Plus.com High quality multi-location VPS, Cloud Servers hosting services | Get in touch at sales@host1plus.com

Comment

You can try Bluehost for domain registration, they offer free domain registration for one year.

Comment

There are lots of things that you need to consider about. Once you see that the domain is available, buy it immediately.
                    full hghgurus site here

Comment

You can purchase a domain from a domain registrar such as godaddy, bigrock, and many others like this.
                      Hair transplant India | Best hair tansplant India | Hair transplant Ludhiana

Comment

The most reliable domain registrar is pananames.com. They have low prices, free whois privacy, really nice and easy to use interface and many other nice features.
                        I'd recommend to use them.

Comment

Working...
                        X