Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I choose where to register my Domain Name?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I choose where to register my Domain Name?

Some years ago I had my own website that a friend set up for me. For three years I just paid a fee somewhere and it was up. Since it has lapsed for some time I heed to get it up and running again.
    1. How do I choose which website to register my name?
    2. Do all the registration sites charge the same per year? ( as I imagine they are all performing the same registration service [please correct me if I am wrong])
    3. Is the place where I register it different than the place that hosts it?
    Thanks for your help!

Go gaddy dot com is a reliable domain name registering company. You can make an account on it through registration and then you can buy your desired domain name for one/two/three years. You must have a valid credit card of VISA or whatever it allows to pay its charges online. It will provide you bill by email you provided. However, you have to buy space to run your website online by paying extra for it to a server provider. Do daddy is also providing server to run a website for a year.
    All registering sites do not charge the same to register a domain, however they may provide some discount if you buy domain for more than one year.
    Rates of domain are also not fixed, they may change according to time.
    Hair transplant | Hair Transplant India

Comment

I suppose you should look for reviews on services to make a proper choice. My recommendation is Eurodns domain registration solutions. They are offering trustworthy service and low-cost pricing.

Comment

Go for Hosting raja Indian web hosting and domain registration company is providing cheap domain name registration for indian customers. Use "HRDOM5" Coupon code to Avail the Discount and save 30% Of Your Money!!
        India's #1 Domain Registration & Web hosting company @ http://www.buydomainname.in/

Comment

Go or HOSTINGRAJA, its best, as off I know.
          FREE Cloud Hosting India

Comment

If you are looking for reliable domain registration solutions you should definitely use Eurodns.com. They have many accreditations much better reputation in the market!

Comment

Seems Eurodns is really quality domain registrar with high available support and low-cost attractive discounted solutions, you can use them for sure.
              Knowledge is ancient error reflecting on its youth.

Comment

You can visit HostingCharges.in to find the top reliable hosting providers and you can host and as well as register a domain name in same web hosting company.
                Top ten hosting companies in India @ WebHostingSuggest.in
                Best Hosting companies - http://www.hostupdater.com

Comment

If you want to register a domain name then I would suggest that register it from Godaddy as it is the best one.
                  Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
                  Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com

Comment

There are many domain registration companies all over the world. I suggest you go for iPage you get a free domain name if you sign up for a hosting account with them. Check this list for top hosting and domain registration providers: webhostingreader.com
                    Top ten hosting companies in India @ WebHostingSuggest.in
                    Best Hosting companies - http://www.hostupdater.com

Comment

Thanks Hasan,
                      For me XnYnZ.com is a cheap and reliable domain registrar.

Comment

Well when i register .com i always pick the cheapest provider but when i register country tld i always look about service quality, I mostly use http://web-solutions.eu to register country tlds, as i am working on international projects i need a lot of different tlds, from iraq or egipt even!
                        Play anywhere against anybody.

Comment

You can rely on Eurodns.com services. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their affordable prices and skilled support.
                          Pointless... like giving caviar to an elephant.

Comment

There are many domain name registrar but Godaddy is the best as of now I would say.
                            Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
                            Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com

Comment

You should go for ICANN Accredited Domain registrar.Followings are some ICANN Accredited Domain registrars: Netlynx.com, Bigrock.com, indiaenom.com
                              if you want cheapest domain try netlynx.com they are providing .in domains just 3.25$ with same renewal price

Comment

Working...
                              X