Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get a domain for life?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get a domain for life?

I am tired of this 1 year, 2 year domain expiry...And top of it, if one forgets to renew the domain name, your complete efforts of building a brand name goes down the drain.

I ask everyone...is it possible to buy a domain name for life?
    [B]New Money Maker Forum and Most solid WebHosting? Read Hostgator Review now.

I have never heard of it. Many registrars will automatically renew your domain name for you, as long as they have a valid credit card on file. Most will send out a few reminders before the actual expiration date.

Comment

I don't know but you can ask the domain name provider.
      Exam Cram | | ActualExams

Comment

i don't think so...........................
        wpxtrm | Wordpress Themes

Comment

No you can not have a domain for lifetime but you can book it for 5 years to 12 years
          Free online flash games | online flash games

Comment

Yes ..some domain provider, gives a facility of domain name for life time. But they are very few in numbers. Search and found them on Google.

Comment

no ...........we can not book domain for life ..........you can put domain in auto renewal

Comment

Just book it for 10 years! That is long enough! Before it expires, they registered company will inform you few times via email! If you check email daily, weekly, you can not forget it!
                Web Hosting Promo Codes - Get a big discount for your order!

Comment

Originally posted by promocodes View Post
                  Just book it for 10 years! That is long enough! Before it expires, they registered company will inform you few times via email! If you check email daily, weekly, you can not forget it!
                  Nice solution given by promocodes
                  and you can also pay for domain in advance so, when it comes to expire registered company automatically renew it.
                  Enjoy Life.

Comment

You can just setup to renew domains automatically then it will be fine. But when you determine to use those domains for a long term you should book it for many year as the price will be cheaper instead of booking for 1 - 2 years!
                    Vietnam Train | Vietnam Airlines

Comment

Depends what kind of domain it is. For example the extension .ro used in my country (Romania) it's available allmost exclusively lifetime.I found a few providers where you could register a .ro domain for 1 year but just that , a few. Now i don;t know about other extensions like .com or the one from your country (didn;t botter to see where are you from , sorry ) ) But it's just an example , you should ask the providers before you buy or even after.
                      Play pool onlineand more pool games for free

Comment

Buying Domain

You cannot buy a domain for a life time. But you
                        can buy for about 5 to 10 yrs. You can register
                        or buy domain using XnYnZ.com.

It provides good customer service.

Comment

You cannot buy a domain for a life time. But you
                          can buy for about 5 to 10 yrs. You can register
                          or buy domain using XnYnZ.com.

It provides good customer service.

Comment

I think its not possible to do .you have to do renewed that on time .
                            Secure Web Hosting Plans
                            | Domains and Web Hosting

Comment

The max. i have seen till date if 10 years. You can register your domain your 10 years and then you i'll have to renew it again.
                              360social.ae: Dubai's # No 1 SEO Company
                              PPCl Web Design l Web Development | Visit http://www.360social.ae/ourpackages/

Comment

Working...
                              X