Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best content management system..?

Hello friend,

What is the best content management system for websites...?
    Love problem solution | Effective Vashikaran mantra love

Originally posted by snafaujdar View Post
    Hello friend,

What is the best content management system for websites...?
    Almost people go for Wordpress or Drupal or Joomla because of their massive popularity and add-on availability, but unless we don't try other content management system how will you know if any of the other CMS would have suited your needs. So if you are a web developer I would say that to explore other CMS so that you can provide better service to your client. But if you want quickly setup and make money than better option for you Wordpress.

If you want to develop an application then “Ruby on Rails” or “ColdFusion will be better” option. Other popular CMS are SilverStripe CMS, Frog CMS, CushyCMS, MODX, dotCMS, Contao, Radiant, ExpressionEngine and concrete5.
    Drupal Development Services
    Microsoft Office 365
    Office 365 Migration

Comment

I mostly go with Getsimple or gp|Easy, and silverstripe for a bit more dynamic pages. Wordpress is too leaky, and Joomla's learning curve is too steep to use it for small websites. I wouldn't recommend Typo3 nor its fork: Contao.
      Those are toughest players when it goes to amount of thrown "WhatThaFocks" (There were no documentation for them nor simple solutions out of box).

Those who start the jurney with webmastering, I'd even recommend jCore CMS, as it offers a fantastic template mechanism. Every page can have a unique layout in almost no time
      tani hosting i rejestracja domen internetowych w webserwer.pl

Comment

Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla are the best CMS today.
        However, everything depends to your taste. Most people are using WP so I think they find it easy to use.

Comment

There are Many CMS Platforms are available for creating a website like Drupal,Joomla,WordPress etc.Because who are not aware the Programming skills, For Those Peoples CMS plays a Crucial role for managing the Content of their Websites. There are some of the Benefits of the CMS benefits are :

Simplified Content Management
          Saves Time and Effort
          Complete Control
          SEO Friendly

I also have a blog post about the benefits of the CMS Websites,visit for detailed information on this.

Comment

It's funny, WordPress while awesome is definitely not for everyone. I personally have a great time trying out all sorts of different CMSs. Joomla and Drupal are also good options, and really make up the big three in my mind. You could also consider some of the other less well known options like ExpressionEngine, Statamic, or even Ghost is a pretty nice alternative if you're just looking for a blogging platform. This article has some nice WordPress alternatives. wiredtree.com/blog/5-content-management-systems-you-should-know-about/ Hope this helps.

Comment

WordPress is best CMS because it is affordable package. It is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. Developers can easily customized their websites into its different themes.
              Ruby on rails experts Ruby Programming

Comment

Custom CMS development is a best system for a website, i found an interesting blog post, which can be useful for you.
                http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wordpress.com/ - Best web design development company India. Contact our experts for free online business consultation, website analysis and conversion analysis report. To get started, visit fatbit.com

Comment

WordPress is the best content management system. I know a web development company that provides complete WordPress web development services at affordable prices.

Comment

Today wordpress is the mostly used CMS and even big companies are now moving their websites to wordpress.
                    Epic Creative SEO Dubai | Search Engine Optimization UAE

Comment

WordPress is best CMS because it is reasonable package. WordPress also the best content management system.
                      PrestaShop Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, WordPress

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click, Link Popularity Building

Comment

Best CMS according to market share http://flickspoint.com/technology/to...2014-1176.html
                        Yearly Horoscope | Custom Website Designing Company Website Designing

Comment

I vote for WordPress and Joomla. Magento is also very good. It's best for eCommerce website.

Comment

Most people use wordpress for commercial website while magento is the ecommerce plaform.

Comment

Yeah, I think Wordpress and Joomla are king and queen of content management systems
                              Essays by pimion.com

Comment

Working...
                              X