Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All CMS system working good Depend on your Requirements what you want to publish on your site?
    World Sports News | Cccam Server | Hafi News | IPTV Server | World Education

Comment

No doubt wordpress is the best CMC currently
      Search Engine Optimization Dubai | SMS Marketing Companies in Dubai

Comment

I think Wordpress is the best CMS. It has a lot of features, thousand plugins and themes and very easy to use.

Comment

Prestashop.org wordpress is a free open source CMS. has many different modules , google analytics, permissions for each, so user's , visitors have dif settings, for security settings, modules for videos, slide shows, pictures, ect.
          im a webmaster and we use it on over 53 sites.
          here is link to one of them.
          ps. we are a law enforcement motorcycle club,
          Click here......

Comment

Hi,
            Wordpress would be great CMS because it is flexible and easy to customise and available with different plugins which will make your task easy for developing any website/blog.
            eUKhost : UK Web hosting | Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!

Comment

Word press is one of the best Content Management System available on the internet nowadays to make customized websites.

Comment

i like wordpress and I thinks it is the best content management system
                School Information Management Software School Administration Software Educational Administration Software SMS School Software

Comment

All of them are very good. But WordPress is the easiest to use, it's also the most friendly.

Comment

Wordpress and joomla are a good solution
                    jv jn Brassmonkeyj NiteKite Baldo Parisi

Comment

I see WordPress as the best content management system. But Joomla is a strong competitor
                      Essays by pimion.com

Comment

Better than The Cloud - A USB thumb drive and a powerful Multi-Media App

Video, Audio, Pictures, E-Mails & Notes are instantly
                        Searchable / playable through RANDOM or Direct access.

This important info resides on a thumb drive. Fast, Portable and Secure.

My notes files are of primary interest to Me. I have stored years of "Google
                        search" strings. So now and then, I'll randomly sample those. Most interesting!!!
                        My notes include todo item lists. Daily diary type entries. People / names etc.
                        I archive & retrieve passwords of web sites where I have registered. I save the URL
                        Links along with any text comment on these threads of interest..
                        I maintain an email friends list that I forward jokes along to...
                        Almost everything gets stored and tagged with a "??Dec2015" DATE-STAMP, so I can recall recent entries by date...

"Fast Forward" "Rapid Video Sampling" or other high data-to-screen action will be much slower over the net.
                        More intensive features are available when the data is in hand. Lets face it Clouds are SLOW.

When your Treasures are txt, jpg, bmp, mpg and Mp3 like this. It can be ported to all computer types and the Cloud. For Decades...

Any CRM / CMS "Content Resource Management" App without random - is seriously lacking

I have more data than all the corporations I worked for in my first 30 years of computing combined (1970 thru 2000)
                        My custom app can plow through emails and notes at 20,000,000 cps

With this app there is no Big Data app better than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEVSyWv9p9k Personal Learning app demo #01
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je4N9CrFYJ0 Personal Learning app demo #02
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u-2iUmSO_k Personal Learning app demo #03

See "nobody shares knowledge better than this" the monster thread goes on for over 2700 replies

I could go on and on about the features of this free app
                        http://www.telusplanet.net/public/stonedan/search.exe

Comment

Wordpress is simple,easy & best Cms for websites & For Online shopping sites Magento.
                          Web Design Company in India | SEO Company in India | Web Developers in India

Comment

WordPress is good content management system that more help for making website in CMS.
                            Revenue Cycle Management Company USA | ​Medical Billing USA | Medical Billing and Coding Solutions USA

Comment

Magento best for Ecommerce
                              Wordpress Best for base level website
                              Joomla best for corporate website

All the CMS are having own advantages and disadvantages.
                              Top 10 Best Web Hosting Companies list- http://www.ihostingreviews.in

Comment

Working...
                              X