Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, Avast is the best antivirus to keep your system secure.
    Ship Management Services - http://www.toships.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ship497 View Post
      In my opinion, Avast is the best antivirus to keep your system secure.
      I could add "free" to this statement

I'd go for bitdefender, as it's one of best apps for recognizing possible grayware, and doesn't eat that much resources like kaspersky.

I was used to have NOD32 due to its pretty cheap renevals, but latest tests showed its low efficiency
      tani hosting i rejestracja domen internetowych w webserwer.pl

Comment

I have used several antivirus programs over the years and, up until recently, found Avast to be the best. However, lately Avast has been getting big and bulky and slowing my system down dramatically.

So, I switched to Bit Defender and it is great. Works perfectly without slowing down my system.

Kaspersky is also excellent.

I didn't like AVG because it also slowed down my system. Same with McAfee. Plus, McAfee let through a lot of viruses.

Whatever you do, stay away from Norton. Talk about big and bulky. It sucks your computer's resources and blocks sites without even telling you.
        Last edited by In2Blues; 03-21-2014, 04:33 AM.
        Want An Easy, PROFITABLE Home Business?
        Start Making Money 20 Minutes From Now!

Comment

Quick Heal Total Security is best to window 7. Use it and feel it.

Comment

I use Trend micro titanium for my Window7, you can try this Anti Virus for your system.

Comment

Try for panda antivirus for this , its farmost the best antivirus so far

Comment

From last 6month I am using "Optimo AV" antivirus software and I don't have to face any virus issues till now.

Comment

Computer users should always have an antivirus software installed. There are many antivirus softwares available in the market. Reviews show that the F-PROT Antivirus stands out. This is an antivirus software that protects against warms, viruses, and Trojans. F-PROT has a rich tradition of protecting computers from viruses of all sorts. F-PROT offers safer computer work and has a personal and quick support service.
                  Its better to go with F-PROT antivirus software's which is my suggestion.
                  http://downloadbasket.com/f-prot-antivirus-software/
                  Last edited by pravinkumar; 02-19-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurmeet View Post
                    In my opinion, Avast antivirus is the best for Windows 7.
                    I agree with your point, but for last 1yr I am using Optimo AV antivirus software which is light-weighted and doesn't affect my PC speed. Now my computer is virus free.

Comment

In my opinion avast is good. But my problem is it's much heavier.
                      apple ipad best price

Comment

360 total security antivirus software is best in my opinion.

Comment

Avast antivirus is the best for Windows 7.
                          PrestaShop Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, WordPress

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click, Link Popularity Building

Comment

Use Avast, i must say even free version is worth install.
                            You attract the energy that you give off. Spread good vibes. Think positively. Enjoy Life.

Comment

I have NOD32. That works as on my computer as on my smartphone.
                              PhoneCasesMart.com Quality & Reasonably Prices Phone Cases

Comment

Avast is the Best Anti-Virus Software for the Windows 7 Operating System.

Comment

Working...
                                X