X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Site is not crawled in Yahoo,but in google

My Site is not crawled in Yahoo,but crawled in google. My site is not crawling from last one month in yahoo. Please help/give suggestions to solve this

Submit your site to yahoo search engine. This helps yahoo bot to crawl and index your site. Else add fresh content and ping yahoo.
    E Commerce Portland| Portland Web Design| Portland Website Design

Comment

Yahoo is somewhat similar to Google in finding and crawling contents online and that is following links which are placed on highly visible websites, blogs and other spots. If your website is already doing very well on Google but you are not very satisfied with the way Yahoo reaches your site, adding fresh contents to your website constantly and at the same time increasing the number of links to that will be definitely helpful and suggested.

Of course even ages of domains can be sometimes an important issue. For example, a blog which has been operating online for several years and has hundreds of content pages can be doing better than another similar portal which has been just set up and still does not have many incoming links. Sometimes when you add links to your site, the linking pages may not be indexed by Yahoo like Google, that too could be one reason.
      Banner Perfect | Logo Mansion

Comment

yes, Submit your site to yahoo search engine
        Lifting Equipment|Lifting platform

Comment

That's very good if you are taking care of other search engine also apart from Google. Because many just consider Google only as their targeted search engine.
          You should try to submit you website to yahoo search engine by pinging tools. This can help you.
          Fully customizable and affordable Best VPS Hosting India

Comment

submit your site to yahoo search engine, and build quality back links, and check whether your website has good internal links.
            Advanced Excel Training in Hyderabad

Advanced Excel Training in Chennai

Comment

Post your site to yahoo search engine..There are many tools available to submit your site to search engines..

Comment

What techniques are you using? You have to know that search engines such as Yahoo and google have their own term in how to index pages.
                full hghgurus site here

Comment

Have you submitted your website to Bing webmaster? It serves to optimize your website in both Bing and Yahoo search engines.
                  Cheap VPS Hosting
                  Cheap Dedicated Servers
                  Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Comment

Working...
                  X