X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to perform SEO for Multi location

If your website targets more than 1 country then how to perform SEO for it?
    Epic Creative SEO Dubai | Search Engine Optimization UAE

You need to submit link for target wise/ country wise local directory, forums, PR site and others .
    Clipping path | Background removal Services

Comment

Originally posted by nashir View Post
      You need to submit link for target wise/ country wise local directory, forums, PR site and others .
      Do we need to submit link both country wise? Than how google ranked our website? means in which location our website show better ranking? As per my knowledge Google give more importance to that location and ranked your website in that particular area in which you have added your local business page. For example, my business page verified under my USA location, so my website ranked and perform well in www.google.com instead of my other business location.
      eStore Seller, Solutions to Grow

Comment

You need to create country specific pages for each location. You can also separate directory for each location
        Hair transplant surgery Info | http://www.gillanitransport.com/ | FUE Clinic

Comment

Originally posted by epicdubai View Post
          If your website targets more than 1 country then how to perform SEO for it?
          You have to create backlinks on country based domain.
          SEO Solutions? We can help you - Accessible Webdesign - eCommerce Design

Comment

Working...
          X