Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msn

What do you think about MSN future?

I think it is falling down day by day....
    what you think?

Thanks,

I think they are not doing good, because its viewers are going less, and it is really falling down day by day.

Jay
    Raju Shrivastav|Raju Fan forum

Comment

I don't like that search engine. Microsoft is trying to copycat every successful idea out there on the market, and i dislike that fact. out of all 3 big search engines, for me MSN is number 3.

Comment

The microsoft is placing on its new Live initiatives, the MSN brand is too valuable to discard completely: several MSN sites are among the traffic leaders in their categories, making them important to Microsoft's goal of capturing more online advertising revenue. Moving forward, Microsoft hopes to convince users of each MSN site to spend more time on other MSN sites by linking them better and improving content, and to help advertisers target specific demographic groups more accurately. MSN could also be the focus of new advertising-supported business models for Internet access.
        SEO Company

Comment

I agree Msn brand is pretty important to discard it completely .
          Ask A Doctor
          Online Doctor

Comment

sorry i think the other way round. you could have said that 2 years back.
            but since its affiliation with facebook and chances of overtaking yahoo, is big.
            the software database of microsoft is also big to back up
            Search Engine Optimization company in Delhi- placeontop.com
            Free Listings at DesignerDelhi.com

Comment

Not only the MSN but also the Yahoo is going down day by day.
              plastic chain

Comment

Working...
              X