Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the techniques for get good ranking in MSN latest search engine Bing?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the techniques for get good ranking in MSN latest search engine Bing?

Originally posted by JoannaRivera View Post
    Hey JoannaRivera - Aaron from the Bing Outreach Team here...

If you check out our Bing Toolbox community site, I think you'll find what you're looking for. I can't post links yet, so you'll have to go to Bing and then search for "Bing Toolbox". It should be the first link in the results.

Hope this helps!

Aaron
    Bing Outreach Team

Comment

One thing that is sure is that Bing pays more attention to Domain Age as compared to backlinks by Google.

Comment

Even i am interested in knowing about getting good ranking in Bing.com . There is a conversation going on Digitalpoint. I don't have thread url right now but, you can check out by searching on it.

Comment

Domain Age is Key

Bing appears to put a lot of stock into how long ago a domain was registered. For marketers, this means that you may look to purchase older domains if you want to get on good position in Bing.

Comment

Originally posted by JoannaRivera View Post
            you need more back links then do it...after that you will get top ranking in Msn/Bing search engine..
            Internet Marketing | Web Development

Comment

numerous backlinks is what bing seems to adore . That's the key I believe .
              Ask A Doctor
              Online Doctor

Comment

You can use social media sites such as, facebook and myspace to achieve higher ranking in MSN. Create sufficient backlinks and make sure that the pages are validated.
                Last edited by rianpatrick; 08-11-2010, 07:43 PM.
                Dubai Visa | Dubai Tours

Comment

How to get good ranking in Bing

Quality Content First
                  Quality content is the foundation of all search engines (and the only answer you’ll get if you ask Microsoft this very question), so it should be the first thing you focus on when you build your content. Trust me, the rankings will come with it.

Managing Your Backlinks, Tweak Your Titles, Metas, and URLs, The age of your domain, The amount of words per page

All these point help you for good ranking in MSN's Bing..
                  Best of Luck
                  Christmas Offer
                  property rental software

Comment

Bing seems to put a lot of action, how long ago the domain name was registered. Marketers, this means that you can look to buy old domains, if you want to get a good position to Bing.
                    Chopin piano music | Piano practice tips

Comment

Working...
                    X