X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Bing beat Google in near future?

Google Is being used as global search engine but Bing is also becoming popular
    very fast.
    So is it possible that Bing can beat Google near future?
    ITExamstube is providing all IT Certifications like Microsoft 70-511 and 70-511 Exam, also Pdf, Questions, Study Guides And Training Material.

Neah Bing will never be able to beat Google. My reason is simple....Google is more popular in America and Europe.
    All there is to know about interior design and decorative tips.
    In autumn some birds must travel for miles and miles, all about bird migration.

Comment

Not possible in the near future. Google regularly updates its algo to give the best search result and its is the most widely used SE.

Comment

Hi,
        I think Bing can never do this in future. google always updated and more advanced in search engine.
        SEO

Comment

google is big, there were no chances of bing, but its affiliations with facebook and yahoo now give it a very good chance. google should not take it light and I am sure they are not too.
          Search Engine Optimization company in Delhi- placeontop.com
          Free Listings at DesignerDelhi.com

Comment

That is not possible Bing beat Google in near future.
            Best cheap web hosting ! Mobile review

Comment

Bing able to beat google ? Only if there is an exodus of online google users to Bing. But I dont see that because Yahoo and Bing are not even trying to compete with google. No advertisement, no gimmick, no promotional campaigns, sponsorships....simply NOTHING !!!
              Ohio HSA Plans | Ohio Group Health Insurance

Comment

I don't think so bing compete the Google ....................................
                Cleaners wellington

Comment

Its a tough job to beat Google or you can say that Bing can not beat Google but the main thing is that Bing should trying continue. May be somehow and somewhere Bing compete with Google.

Many time i see that on facebook, Translation of different languages provided by Bing. Somebody got it.
                  Resorts In Dharamshala | Hotels in Dharamshala

Comment

Google is one of popular search engine in present time,but bing is also come to near of Google. may be in future it is possible.

Comment

Nope. Not yet. Possible in the distant future. But that's more unlikely still.
                      Led book light

Comment

Never, it doesn’t possible and that day never come when Bing beat Google.
                        WebMountingIndia is a Website Designing, Internet Marketing Services and Web Development Company

Comment

Always Google will be many steps in front of Bing.

Comment

Yes i hope there is a chance for Bing to beat Google, if they bring ads in their search engine and that becomes popular.
                            DailyFantasyCricket|Fantasy Cricket Games

Comment

I would hope so. My site ranks better in bing than in google, due to sheer competition.
                              Mall of Style
                              Jewelry Online | Jewelry Sets

Comment

Working...
                              X