X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Web Site or Blog

Any one who can guide me either a website or blog is optimized fastly?
    exit intent software | graphic design tool | exit popup

First of all in website put your keywords that you want to come up in Google, and than starts doing off-page optimization, do directory submission, blog posting, forum posting, Making social profile so on....

Comment

For me I Think a website.. but it also depends on how you will be using this method to be effective.
      make money fast | internet marketing affiliate program

Comment

Buy a domain and can have the freedom to optimize in your own ways.
        Promote Affiliate program in any niche

Comment

You mean independent blog? Well, "fastly" mean unstable, either buy high PR links or use link wheel can bring your website a good rank "fastly", but once you got found, you'll get lost on search engine "fastly", too.
          Store-replica

Comment

The popularity of your website is totally depends on your SEO techniques which used for optimizing your site or blog.
            eUKhost : UK Web hosting | Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!

Comment

A Website is better than a blog for optimization
              Online Seo Services
              Internet Marketing Seattle

Comment

I also think that the speed of optimization depends on your SEO strategy and the tools you usually use. Effective optimization is a result of right and clear methods in your activity.
                wireless earpieces

Comment

Experience: several keywords in a domain is perfect. also, the keywords must be very important for your website Content/Subject.
                  Free resource sharing: Free PC Optimizer & Tweaker | Free Video Sharer

Comment

From my personal experience:

Personal website / blog:
                    If you have some experience in SEO do a website,
                    If you don't have experience do a Blog.
                    A blog is cheaper, easy to make, easy to update, easy to optimize and is liked by search engines (especially by Google).
                    For a business purpose:
                    If you are operating on a small niche try with a blog- for my small business, from about 2 years, I'm doing much better with one page (blog) than some many other companies with sophisticate websites.
                    If you have a lot of competition is difficult to grow with a blog so I recommend a website.
                    Home inspection
                    Home inspector

Comment

There is actually no big differences because blogs too are still considered to be formats of websites, although they contain some PHP plus CSS elements but having a blog alone does not guarantee top ranks in a short time as you can find thousands of blogs which are trying to get finer ranks these days.

The reason why blogs have got popular among people is because of ease in their maintenance as webmasters do not need to be concerned about using FTP connections or HTML editing tools to edit their sites. Even if you create a blog and keep it updated with fresh contents, like normal sites it would still require proper SEO like link building to succeed online.
                      Banner Perfect | Logo Mansion

Comment

It depends on your technique and hard work. If you do proper work then you will get result from both web site and blog.
                        Last edited by john110; 03-23-2011, 02:05 PM.
                        Bd Banglanews Papers | Fruit And Gift

Comment

hi

I think website.. but may be it depends how you are promoting you website or blog..
                          no credit check car loans |

bad credit auto lenders

Comment

Experience.. Go for Link building campaign, make links should be qualitative and do follow as well.

Thanks
                            Domain Registration & Internet Marketing Dubai
                            __buzinessware.com

Comment

A website is always easy to promote as compare to blog.But if you set up a blog for your main website then it ll provide you some extra cost.
                              FATbit- Website Design Company India is among the Best website design companies.

Comment

Working...
                              X