X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking Backlinks?

I have used googles "link:" method to check backlinks, but found it either pretty delayed or just plain ineffective. I have also used yahoo's site explorer, which seems pretty good other than not having any method to sort.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a better way to check backlinks. What would be really nice would be something that would also display the pagerank of the page with the link on it, saving the time of having to manual check each page's PR.

Any suggestions?
    Rakeback sites

Google has complete different algorithmic of backlink than the yahoo that's why it is not showing no need to worry about backlink just keep linkbuilding you will get one very soon.
    Cheap HIPS | Make a Legal Will

Comment

You should also try webmaster tools from google. There are tools that will show you in google and yahoo site explorer the page rank and backlinks and heaps of other stuff of every search result but now yahoo and gogole block you if you use them so you must search on say yahoo then enable the addon then you can see the page rank then disbale the add on to do another search. personally i find this a pain. But you can try it if you want
      seoquake
      Free web directory Submit your site
      Article Directory

Comment

No tool is going to show you the complete backlinks.........so you will have to try combination of all these available tools, google operator, webmaster tool.........some paid tools are SEO spyglass, webcomp analysts.
        Seo outsourcing
        How can

Comment

backlinks are not always visible all for you, they will show us some of the backlinks only not all, for all backlinks we must opt yahoo explorer.
          sell house fast | sell property fast

Comment

Yes yahoo explorer is really good option for getting all backlinks of your site. link command is useful but it doesn't show all backlinks.
            Web Developement |Web Marketing

Comment

Sounds great. Thank you all for the tips.

@stephen186 What sort of info do you get with the paid tools such as SEO spyglass, webcomp analysts?
              Rakeback sites

Comment

i also prefer yahoo explrer , you can also use backlinkchecker might you would like it
                sell house fast | sell property fast

Comment

i have seen backlinkwatch . com is the thing you are looking for
                  page rank | seo tools

Comment

backlinkwatch is great for checking all your backlinks the problem is if you have lots of back links and you just want to check if a few are still there. You must wait a long time for the scan to complete then you must search through the huge list to see if they are there this why its not a good solution.
                    Free web directory Submit your site
                    Article Directory

Comment

A little trick I use is to do a site-specific search on google and then narrow it down to the last 24 hours to see how many new pages on that site were indexed. You'd be surprised to see how few of the pages some of the "recommended" sites actually have indexed 24 hours or even a week later.
                      Phoenix Hotel Guide & Resources

Comment

you can also check inbound links in your google webmasters tools
                        page rank | seo tools

Comment

there are softwares also with which you can find the backlinks.

Comment

there are softwares also with which you can find backlinks.

Comment

If you want to check backlinks, you can use the tool i.e. Backlink Watcher. It will help to check for backlinks.
                              stainless steel tank | steel water tank

Comment

Working...
                              X