Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why people do not use search engine marketing of Yahoo?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why people do not use search engine marketing of Yahoo?

When i meet anyone who is engaged with the search engine marketing , he or she always talk about Google marketing and talk less about others like Yahoo.Why it is like that?
    Website Templates |Joomla Templates

Google gets more traffic and a lot of people have a better ROI on google. It seems that more of my demographic use Bing and Google while more of the younger crowd use google. It could be different for you.
    Ceiling Fan | Casablanca Fans

Comment

The number of people visiting the google website is more as compared to the yahoo search. But I have also seen people using Bing and Yahoo search. But the traffic on these website is less as compared to the google platform. With facebook giving search results of Bing the traffic on Bing will be increasing in the near future.
      Diamond Engagement Rings | Cushion Cut Engagement Rings

Comment

Actually mostly user's use Google search engine.
        Because Google always provide relevant results and Google website open in a micro second. That's why everyone want to promote his or her website in Google.
        Miami Web Design, hire php developer

Comment

Because mostly people use and trust Google to search information and services
          Arab Relationships | Arab Women Now

Comment

People do marketing for Yahoo, but not so much and not everybody as Yahoo is losing its positions although it is considered to be the second biggest search engine in the world.
            Oil Analysis Lab|Surface Sampling

Comment

Actually mostly user's use Google search engine.Google gets more traffic more then yahoo.
              promotional gifts
              business gifts

Comment

it is not like that some people use to yahoo. but Google is the best coz Google gives updates time to time and clarify page rank too, and yahoo don't do all this, this the reason behind Google.
                Dedicated PHP Programmer

Comment

I think Google is more popular than Yahoo. Why? Because Google is Internet giant.

Comment

I don't know the exact reason,but for this reason google always change the algorithm.

Comment

I have also noticed that every body gives priority to Google. If your website is in first page in Google, then ultimately your site position will be increased in yahoo and bing.

Comment

Working...
                      X