Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody has tried Yahoo Search marketing yet?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody has tried Yahoo Search marketing yet?

I believe you get a $25 search credit when you sign up, so at .10 a click it probably wouldn't hurt to give it a try. I'm going to sign up shortly and see what the traffic is like, and when I get a chance I'll give my report. Has anyone else tried it?
    http://cancertopics.net/

http://meteorfreaks.com/

I"ve been given that credit also, I will use it once my site is finished. Keep us posted on how you like it. I will rate the service here also.

Comment

When i signed up i got $100 free so that helped alot (as i have not used it all and nearly made that back) Well i spent around $15-$20 and made $70+ back so im not complaining.

I find them so easy to set up and get started even for a beginner, once you have mastered the basics you can learn new tactics like keyword replacement to boost ctr etc so i would recommend anyone to try them.

Comment

I got around 150$. It gave me a profit of about 25%. So, i m happy with it. though it is easy to handle it does give you a back shot sometimes...so better be prepared..

Comment

yahoo search marketing one of my friend gave it a try and it was pretty well when compared to adwords .but he used it for his affiliate product which was preferably for us targeted traffic so yahoo search marketing is best when you want to target u.s visitors . he made nearly 4 times money that he spent for the campaign.

Comment

hmm I think im going to give them a go to see how it works for me I just always thought the traffic was even worth trying but I quess if they give you some free credit why not ..

Comment

i want to give yahoo a try once my site is p cause i feel they are cheaper then google , i am not sure how good they are compared to google , also i have not tried google .

Comment

I have been with yahoo search marketing. Because my keyword is competitive, it is quite expensive per click. But no bad to promote my site.
                www.makemoneyexpert.com
                www.webzonetalk.com

Comment

We have used Yahoo and Google for search marketing and we've found that Google drives more traffic to your site (at a HIGHER CTR) and Yahoo drives less traffic (slower) but costs less.

Comment

Yahoo has less traffic, google searches provides about 80% of online traffic but yahoo is much less expensive if your keyword is highly competitive.

Comment

Yahoo is great!!!

Most of my revenue has came from yahoo definetly recommend them.

Comment

i have not yet use yahoo for this purpose...
                        Theonerx
                        Therxone

Comment

No haven't given a try yet but I 'm seriously considering this one because honestly $25 a credit wouldn't hurt and Yahoo is cheaper then google .
                          Ask A Doctor
                          Online Doctor

Comment

No not really i didn't try it may be in future
                            Web Hosting Review | Web Hosting

Comment

I don't bother with Yahoo at all. I believe if you focus on Google you'll do ok in Yahoo also.
                              LiteSpeed cPanel hosting for both beginners and experts from just $3.99/month!
                              █ We provide whmcs templates & discount coupons

Comment

Working...
                              X