Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i make money with PPC ?

Hi all,

I want to do some ppc work to my site. first of all my basic doubt is how can i make money with PPC ? I never done PPc before. anybody please provide me the information regarding PPC ?

Thanks in advance
    SEO Services Provider | Transcription Services

hello friend,
    i'm interested in this. i also want to know.
    thank you!

Comment

Its a internet advertising model that is used on websites where advertisers pay their host only when the ad is clicked by visitors.If you have a website then you can add ppc on tour site if visitors came and click on ppc then you will get paid.

Comment

you use ppc sure that it is increase your income i also use it You can try pay per click advertising "or you can try imerchant because they have a directory list, which will generate you some traffic"

Comment

Its gives you traffic and when the traffic converts into customer then its a earning. So ppc is a great way for online promotion. When people find your adds and comes to your site its great for business.
          SEO INDIA | PROMOTE GREEN
          Join new

Comment

PPC means to pay per click... Advertisers pay some companies or hosts to promote their sites.... If a visitor click on their banner impression then advertiser pay them for each click... There are certain policies to count each click.. well you can get money if own a website...
            Ballard Homes for Sale

Comment

PPC means to pay per click... Advertisers pay some companies or hosts to promote their sites.... If a visitor click on their banner impression then advertiser pay them for each click... There are certain policies to count each click.. well you can get money if own a website...
              Ballard Homes for Sale

Comment

How to Make Money on PPC Using Affiliate Programs ?

Hi..

Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is one of the most effective promotional methods online. It provides instant traffic and quick results for any marketing campaign. If you have a little start-up capital, you can begin promoting other people's products via without a web site using affiliate programs.
                Girls T Shirts|T Shirts

Comment

Generally, if you own a website and want to earn money via PPC all you have to do is sign up at an advertising network (given that you want to be a publisher, not an advertiser) you then add your website and get a piece of code. This piece of code allows the ad network to place ads on your website. As these ads are clicked you receive money in your account.

Comment

I wanna learn how to earn money on this.,

Comment

If you have blog or website then you can run PPC ads on your website/blog

When someone clicks on that add, your account will be credited for that click( Selling not required)
                      This is one way for making money.

If you want to make money by selling something like affiliate products then you can sell them easily by PPC advertisement that means Your add will appear on another website.

But remember If you doing PPC advertizement then you have to be vry focused about what you are promoting, and how you are promoting

Read some articles on the internet and then take action ( It contains huge risk)
                      Affiliate Monster- Genuine way to make money online.

Comment

It you are selling products or services on your website you should try apply to be a PPC advertiser, spend little money and generate lots of targeted traffic to your website, if your products or services are not bad, it will be very profitable.
                        Store-replica

Comment

join ppc sites and put their ads in your website
                          PAYING DAILY : Paypal, Alertpay, MB. $5 or more for every 1000 uniques visitor you send
                          Cheap Web Hosting : Excellent 24/7 support

Comment

Originally posted by onlineguru View Post
                            join ppc sites and put their ads in your website
                            Hi onlineguru Just wanted to know if you can suggest any good PPC network...thanks
                            Professional & Secure Web Hosting at Affordable Prices
                            Great cpv (pop) network to earn online money Minimum only 5$ and Daily payment.

Comment

Well; Interesting PPC 'Pay per click' one more advertising way from google. Do you have any website? you should have a website and create a adwords a/c from google then go for set up you bid with your targeted keywords; when ever any visitor's will click on this ad, you have to pay or reduce $ from your A/C.
                              Tylos Cleaning Services professional and organized cleaning services.
                              Maid Services in Dubai | Office Cleaning Dubai[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                              X