X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn PPC!!

I would like to do PPC for my websites. Can someone guide me as to how i should begin and whats the minimum budget i should have to do this as i have a very limited budget and is it worth spending money.

Need an expert opinion on this!!

Thanks in advance!!

If you have a budget constraint I would suggest you to go with SEO to drive traffic if you are pointing to that .PPC may prove costly if not applied well .
    Ask A Doctor
    Online Doctor

Comment

In Response To Your Question

I would just recommend calling or somehow getting in touch with an SEO company that does PPC as part of their strategy. They are sure to be experts on the subject and can help you get a good idea as to how far your budget can really go.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul007 View Post
        I would like to do PPC for my websites. Can someone guide me as to how i should begin and whats the minimum budget i should have to do this as i have a very limited budget and is it worth spending money.
        Hello

its very easy to start with ppc. you can try aDace.net for your website. you will also find it in your budget

Thanks

ADCACE

Comment

if you are planning of PPC start on your website then you should read Google adcenter guide because its provide all type problem solve.
          Renaissance Costumes | Renaissance Clothing

Comment

Its very good to manage PPC is ur self. Because you don't have to pay anything, but its a very sensitive and analytic to choose right keyword and places. If you want to employ PPC and manage your self. You can do it very easily as webseo told, for it after reading Google adcnter guide you will have to make an account and they choose keyword and submit your url there.And after this you have 2 option :
            ! 1 only for impression(only for web presence- like on Per 1000 impression)
            2. On click (on every click you have to pay some amount.)
            online MBA from University18.edu.in

Comment

Read the ppc guide published by Google,

http://staticdotgoogleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en//adwords/insider/Insiders_Guide_to_AdWordsdotpdf
              Toronto Web design

Comment

Hello All Friends,

Thanks for sharing great knowledge and information.
                Mortgage Protection Insurance
                Loan Protection Insurance

Comment

Working...
                X