Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways to promote your affiliate programs!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to promote your affiliate programs!

Affiliate marketing has become one of the crucial factors in the online business world. As a result hundreds of affiliate programs could be seen in market but only handful could be seen actively working. The major reasons of affiliate programs turning out to be a failure for many organizations are lack of dedication and quick result orientation business views. Affiliate business needs lot of patience for the affiliates as well as for the Merchants success. Promoting an affiliate program needs a fully dedicated team/manager working on it. Few things which would help you increase the affiliate business awareness:

Participation in popular forums and blogs
    Regular newsletters and updates
    Affiliate directory submission
    Regular announcements
    Join top affiliate networks
    Increase SEO ranking to get more exposure
    Increase communication with affiliates
    Recruit potential affiliates through online sources

I think this is best place to share the knowledge and information for the merchants too.

I look forward to more suggestions on what could be the other possible ways to promote an affiliate program for the new merchants
    Webhosting.uk.com - Leader in UK Web Hosting - WHUK
    Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Server | Coud Hosting | Windows Hosting
    Affiliate Program by WHUK - Earn Up to 350 per sale

Yes really effective ways to make a good income from an affiliate because to generate traffic for affiliate programs difficult and thank you for making it so simple.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | Join our Affiliate program for free and earn up to 400 per sale!

Comment

I think you have gotten all points to become affiliate man. Affiliate is easy to understand, but difficult in practice
      Graco Metrolite Stroller Review | Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Product

Comment

Thanks for your appreciation guys. Communication is one of the major factor which leads the program to a strong base for future success.

Comment

But how to get good affiliates in your own line . That's the question . I am in search of lead providing affiliates but has no access to the sources .
          Zythum Infosys Group
          Double Verified Debt Settlement Live Transfers Leads and Loan Modification Live Transfers Leads

Comment

very useful ! I will try ~ Thank you for sharing, I will always remember.

Comment

really nice post Thank you for sharing, I will always remember.

Comment

Originally posted by zythum_alex View Post
                But how to get good affiliates in your own line . That's the question . I am in search of lead providing affiliates but has no access to the sources .
                From merchants prospective recruiting the new affiliates could not be a difficult task, however recruiting potential affiliate is all about your reputation, awareness, contribution and communication in market.

Comment

re:Ways to promote your affiliate programs

Hello ,
                  You have to do some things For that
                  Blog/Website
                  Article Writing
                  Social Networking
                  Video Sharing websites
                  Forum Marketing
                  Free classified Advertising
                  Paid Advertising
                  Rocket CPA
                  CPA Network,Affiliate Network

Comment

how can I work on these items. I should increase our web site ranking.
                    like a google's ranking.
                    The Game is Over

Comment

Thanks to sharing such kind of informational content. This information will be helpful to increase traffic on website

Comment

Originally posted by optiplex View Post
                        how can I work on these items. I should increase our web site ranking.
                        like a google's ranking.
                        SEO is one of most significant factor in affiliate business. There are lot of informative threads about Search Engine optimization on this forum. Alternatively find few useful links in this thread Here

Hope it helps
                        Cheers
                        Dave

Comment

All are very good points that you have mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by zythum_alex View Post
                            There are lot of sources available now days. There are recruitment agencies, Networks, directories and even now a day there are lot of top forums who can contact and recruit new potential affiliates for you mate.

But If you are acting as an affiliate manager than I would suggest to focus more on the activation and retention of affiliates and not the recruitment. Every affiliate program have more or few affiliates and the you have to know how to keep them and ensure they are productive.

Comment

this is useful stuff. i aspire to have such knowldege..
                              Internet Speed Check l BMW Paint Codes

Comment

Working...
                              X