Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to look for affiliate partners?

Hi,

I would like to find people who want to affiliate my services, but where in this forum can I do that?

cheers,

Michiel

Originally posted by LinkPopularity View Post
    Hi,

I would like to find people who want to affiliate my services, but where in this forum can I do that?

cheers,

Michiel
    Hi Michiel,

You can try announcing for qualified affiliates to promote your services in the advertising section of a forum . You can try Abestweb.
    Want New & Exlusive CPA Offers ??

Comment

ok, thanks, but I thought this was a good place for it ... never mind, I'll have a look at that forum.

cheers,

Michiel

Comment

Are you looking for an Affiliate Program to promote?
        George
        Early to Rise
        Our Products, Your Profits!

Comment

no, I want to promote my own services with an affiliate program, I have 1 installed on my site.

we offer seo-services and I'm looking for people who want to offer my seo-services as affiliates.

Comment

just join an affiliate network that know how to promote your offer through their channels. will save you time, if your offer is accepted.
            Sasha, Affiliate Manager for Intunment.com - Avatar Coaching Company. We pay $30 CPS. Please join the network on which our program is running: IdeaMama Ad Network. Intunment - Let's buy happiness. Money can!! LOL

Comment

You can visit some commercial website, I think you will be satisfied with the answers

Comment

HI
                you may try in warriorforum to promote.
                Work at Home Affiliate Program, great conversions!

Comment

Just be regular to this forum. You will definitely get the affiliates for your product or service whatever you have.
                  Outsource Web Development

Comment

visit some commercial website and go to forum about it.

Comment

general

Hi,
                      Afflicate Seeking is a very good and most useful website.Thanks for using your site.

Comment

Start by listing as many sites as you can where there's strong interest in your niche topic. That includes discussion forums, chat groups, membership sites, and Google groups. Don't forget the social networking sites like Squidoo, Facebook and MySpace just to name a few very popular sites.
                        limo services washington dc
                        Used Cars

Comment

you could try clickbank to make affiliate on your site
                          Graco Metrolite Stroller Review | Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Product

Comment

Hi all,
                            Newbie here! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Affiliate sites are one of the best growing parts of e-commerce. You can factually find thousands of affiliate-partnerships to select from. This is both and good good news. The good news is that there are big affiliate-deals to be set-up online that have not yet been over saturated by corporations.
                              The Game is Over

Comment

Working...
                              X