Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which business model is the best

Hello all,
    I am in a verge to start my website but not sure which business model should I choose. Like should I go for Google Adsense model, or affiliate marketing model. which one is more worthy and if think so what are the points that you would to give in support of your argument. It will help me decide the best business model for my website.
    Please suggest the best model.

I suggest you try Adsense if you have unique but not target visitors and affiliate programs if you have target visitors to your website. It's the best way that you can increase your profit by your website.
    Last edited by katkay; 02-28-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

You can also use classified ads or solo ads.
      How to Create Your Own Product Under $10

Comment

Depends on your interest. You can choose the one of that which you think you know more.
        Mary
        Self Studios graphic design

Comment

affiliate market model is the better one when compared to adsense model.

Comment

In use classified and press release are the best method of adds.

Comment

I can say that it's also very profitable if you diversifies your projects...

Comment

It depends on what business you are currently doing. Affiliate market model is what I used before, which turns out to be a great success.
                Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Comment

Both are worthy and depends on your business nature.
                  Prep Material | Dumps Guide

Comment

Yes,
                    Dont put all your egg on one basket, is one from many priciple on internet marketing. It mean you must try and try many various and monetize models and see which programs works for you.

Never stop to learn and try is your way on internet marketing.

Comment

Working...
                    X