Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adsense is Stealing Money from Account - No other way to explain it!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adsense is Stealing Money from Account - No other way to explain it!

Adsense user for 7 years here.
    I do know Google is splitting revenue with us... what that revenue split is, only Google knows, it certainly is not 75-25% or whatever they claim.
    Here is the disturbing piece.
    Just this morning, I see my account in the early hours of the day having 40 clicks and $31 with CPC at $0.77...., then I log back in few hours later, i see 45 clicks and $4.96 with CPC at $0.10 ... all right, where did the $27 go?

I never typically paid attention to this, it's not like I made $300/day, however the above example has happened at least a dozen times for the past 3 weeks which as you can imagine made me pay close attention.

The past week, day after day it was the same thing. Up until 11am there'd be between $25-$35, then in the afternoon a huge drop in revenue and CPC as much as 85-90%.

Not sure what's happening, is this just a blatant robbery where I get 10 cents a click now and Google keeps the other $.90+
    This is one of the reasons I removed Infolinks and kontera, I am thinking of doing the same with Adsense. This seems to be happening too often.

It is depends on cpc. The law your cpc, the law your earnings.
    Jobs
    Employment

Comment

I have not known this information. Its new to me. But definitely I need to check it
      SEO, blogging tips, android apps
      sms jokes

Comment

I have never seen this with my account. Try giving them a call or something and find out what is going on. All ads are different payout ratios, however.
        Eau Claire Wisconsin Chiropractors

Clearwater Chiropractic

Comment

What else one could expect from that sharky company? )

Comment

Never heard it before. But not that suprising because they must be having a good competition from the other smaller companies.
            Pay Per Click Ads
            Chitika Review

Comment

great

Someone on the internet said that others can steal your adsense money is this true? I use to get paid on high ecpm and adsense feeds is hight one moment then the money is gone the next, this happens everyday and it did not do this two weeks ago, please advis.

Comment

I get the same problem . Today i get $1.92 for 30 click !! $0.06/click ?? But early this morning it was about $3.65 by 11 click !
                I get extra 19 click but loss $1.33
                Thanks Best Regards.
                অনলাইনে আয় কি খুব কঠিন? And Earn Money from Wordpress Website"

Comment

Adsense Help

At first check from where you get click. If you get click from the same place where you live, you'll earn less money. When you get click from other country, you'll earn more money. That's Adsense basic policy
                  SEO, blogging tips, android apps
                  sms jokes

Comment

me also facing this problem

hi,
                    yes you are right, actually I am also facing the same problem form last two months. Have you got any solution for it?
                    Advance Technology Tools
                    Posting free classifieds ads

Comment

It's quite strange. Iam using adsense but doesn't see anything like this. You should contact with adsense support team and tell them about this problem
                      Mobile Prices | Beauty Tips in Urdu | Online Urdu Novels

Comment

it is surprising matter. The same thing is sometimes happening with me.

Comment

I think you must understand the way of working of Google Adsense
                          SAPUI5 training | dulles limo services | dulles limo

Comment

Working...
                          X