X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you make a lot from Clickbank?

I've been with clickbank for sometime, infact more than 4 yrs. So far I've only had about 5 small checks from them in total since starting with them. Although I don't promote them much as I work more with other programs, I still do promote them. I make about $50 per check on avg I would say.

What about you, how well are you doing with them?

I am a pure newbie on clickbank. So I am watching with eager to understand things. I am planning to do some ads on some classified sites.
    josechukkiri-news,
    My Blog

Comment

yeah same with me lol
      I have found this forum because i do googlink Clickbank Secret Affilaite

Comment

5 x $50 - $250

$250 in 4 yrs? So $62.50 a year?

WHATTT?

Comment

ya that's not really profitable, I also gone through all discussion so far, rarely few people have positive comments about click bank.

Comment

This is my first year doing click bank and only been doing for 8 months and made over 35k. It all depends on numbers. How many people you are outrun your link in front of. More people = more clicks = more sales. It is a number game. My suggestion is to build a capture page. Give something away to get their email. Build your email list up then you can start to promote to your email list. Once you do that then you can send out useful articles with your hop links within the articles. This way you are not selling them. When they click on your links they most likely will buy

Comment

I agree. I do that and the main point is to keep on building the email list.

Comment

You don't get millionaire but you can grow from hundeds to thousands dollar per year in n15-18 months. but don't give up!

[QUOTE=nepathyanbt;204258]ya that's not really profitable, I also gone through all discussion so far, rarely few people have positive comments about click bank.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                X