Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating, forex and stocks always are three hot niches. As to the specific products, you'd better apply clickbank first then check out by yourself.
    Store-replica

Comment

customers to sell ur products is the difficult task

Comment

see no one can suggest for u ..that u have to decide whether u know about that product....and how well u can market that product.....
        Diamond Engagement Rings | Cushion Cut Engagement Rings

Comment

Weightloss,make money,seo, etc etc are great ways to make money online!

Comment

It's in the niche!

If you have a website about funny fat people, chances are that your visitors will be slim(as far as weight is concerned) so a weight loss product probably wouldn't be your best bet.

In that niche, you'd likely want to market products that target skinny people like booty shorts and hamburgers.

Likewise, if you have a site about hamburgers you might want to market a weight loss product or supplement.

Unless you are getting good traffic in your niche, it doesn't matter what you market because you will likely be wasting your time anyway.

I believe that I may have contradicted myself in this example, but hopefully you see my point.
            Last edited by nauert; 11-28-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1tigerlivejob View Post
              I have had great success with my affiliate product I have on clickbank, and basically what I offer is a classified script replica of my own site Digg Classifieds and the great features that no other classified site can offer which include of course classifieds,Message board,link directory, social bookmarking and more all built in.

The script sells itself and all you have to do is promote us through clickbank and earn easy commissions, It's that simple.

You can check out our script here
              diggclassifieds.com/php_classified_script_software.php and if you like it then sign up from the page under "Affiliate" button which will take you to clickbank.com to begin promoting this software and earning 35% on each and every sale.
              I'm not real sure how they are about spam on this board, but I post in several forums that would frown on that. Be careful.

Comment

Online sites for clothes are too popular today .you should start by creating a site and than than do seo of the site......
                List of AICTE approved MBA colleges in India | MBA Infrastructure Management

Comment

Probably Health niche is profitable and kind of reliable compared to E-marketing, people always ask for refund and you get penalty.
                  Hybrid Bikes | Home Exercise Equipment | Pedaling Tips

Comment

click bank product

The best click bank products are beauty products and wears products are the best product for click bank..................
                    website designing ludhiana punjab|Packers and movers in Pune

Comment

Originally posted by simar1 View Post
                      click bank product

The best click bank products are beauty products and wears products are the best product for click bank..................
                      Absolutely wrong! Clickbank is popular for Digital product, You should have suggested Amazon for beauty products.
                      Hybrid Bikes | Home Exercise Equipment | Pedaling Tips

Comment

All this depends on your niche and community around which you are going to start affiliate marketing, every niche have different products which sell more. Can you please justify the niche
                        Mobile Prices | Beauty Tips in Urdu | Online Urdu Novels

Comment

Each Case is different from Others. You have to make your own research and then it would be great to hold the Business.
                          Guaranteed Rank over Google

Comment

Working...
                          X