Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best ClickBank products to sell ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best ClickBank products to sell ?

    I was thinking about getting into this business, and i would very appreciate any tips on the products that i can sell.
    whats hot on the market today ? whats popular ? which goes better ?
    Thanks in advance!

  • #2
    I heard mymemory.co.uk products get some good returns.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, health related products do extremely well and have worked for me. There are several IM products that do well too, although people say the market is saturated. It's just that you need to work more on IM when compared to other niches like health.

      I forgot to add, what is hot and what is not can be checked at Clickbank itself.
      Last edited by AffiliateSeeking; 06-23-2007, 07:17 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think you should go for some weight reducing product because it is very important now a days
        and next idea will be some vitamins tablets or capsouls.

        Comment


        • #5
          I know some things that I have been getting success with , but they have nothing to do with Clickbank. I'm new to the forum so can't put a sig on my post or you would know about of whaich I speak. I'm not sure with the rules, but feel free to contact me and I'll share the information.

          Comment


          • #6
            I've had success with a wide range of stuff from fitness stuff, languages, dating, health etc. Theres more than just finding a good product to making it as an affiliate.

            Comment


            • #7
              it is better if u really have customers to sell ur products !1

              Comment


              • #8
                Web 2.0 products

                Originally posted by DevilH View Post
                I was thinking about getting into this business, and i would very appreciate any tips on the products that i can sell.
                whats hot on the market today ? whats popular ? which goes better ?
                Thanks in advance!
                Hi, due to financial or global crises, however you call it, nobody wants to buy anything. But still there are some buyers to buy. Everyone wants to have easy money, but there is no easy making money.

                I have been trying for some years. I have seen some people really do make money online,

                I can say web 2.0 products is the best you can sell in the market now.

                bsrgds.

                cangalaxy.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Clickbank can tell you what is hot if you sort their products by gravity or popularity. Keep in mind that very popular products have a tendency to "burn out"; they often only sell well for a few weeks.

                  This is most common for products in the "make money" niche. Products in the health and family categories tend to do better over a long period of time.

                  Products that have very high popularity also have a lot of competition. Unless you are prepared to take on some of the biggest marketers in the industry, you'd best start with products that have gravity of 50 or less.

                  Charlie
                  Membership Site 1-2-3 - The easiest recurring income ever.

                  Review Site Secret - Autopilot income is easy - if you know the secret.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Niche

                    Personally I never look at the product until I have found a good niche. Then I find a product to match.

                    I look for people with a problem that needs solving.
                    An emotional attachment to solving it.
                    I look to see if its a crowd with money.
                    etc etc then I put the product in front of that crowd.

                    It works every time.

                    Rich

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by richrowley View Post
                      Personally I never look at the product until I have found a good niche. Then I find a product to match.

                      I look for people with a problem that needs solving.
                      An emotional attachment to solving it.
                      I look to see if its a crowd with money.
                      etc etc then I put the product in front of that crowd.

                      It works every time.

                      Rich
                      Agreed. The beauty of online marketing is that we know where the market is and what level of demands it hold unlike in the real world where marketers are driven by products first and then sell it to the market.

                      Change your mindset. Select your markets first then match it with an available product. Only then you will be on your way to success...
                      Travel Market Niches Are In for 2017!
                      Read Report !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I would suggest any health related products. People tend to empty their wallet or credit card easily for their health related issues.......just like the same thing we cannot really bargain with doctors.and we have to pay them what they demand..
                        Seo outsourcing
                        How can

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by web2tasarim View Post
                          Hi, due to financial or global crises, however you call it, nobody wants to buy anything. But still there are some buyers to buy. Everyone wants to have easy money, but there is no easy making money.

                          I have been trying for some years. I have seen some people really do make money online,

                          I can say web 2.0 products is the best you can sell in the market now.

                          bsrgds.

                          cangalaxy.com
                          I believe that's limited thinking - no offense, what is it people need during a financial crisis? The benefit of affiliate marketing is you can switch products with trends

                          Rick

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well - New Year is just around the corner and losing fat is one the #1 wish from most of the people every year.

                            I will do it !

                            Tom

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Try this clickbank product

                              I have had great success with my affiliate product I have on clickbank, and basically what I offer is a classified script replica of my own site Digg Classifieds and the great features that no other classified site can offer which include of course classifieds,Message board,link directory, social bookmarking and more all built in.

                              The script sells itself and all you have to do is promote us through clickbank and earn easy commissions, It's that simple.

                              You can check out our script here
                              diggclassifieds.com/php_classified_script_software.php and if you like it then sign up from the page under "Affiliate" button which will take you to clickbank.com to begin promoting this software and earning 35% on each and every sale.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X