Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major drop in sales on click bank products

Hello everyone,

So the last 2 months I have noticed a decline in my sales. I went from making 150+ a day down to 0 some days. Since mid October my sales have been declining every week. I was making over $1500 a week in the summer then towards sept and October it started to drop. One day I'll make $200 then the next day nothing. It has been a up and down experience for the past few months and starting to frustrate me a bit. This is my first year doing click bank so I am wondering if it has to do with the holidays and starts to pick back up in January February? I am thinking that is the reason but looking to see if others are experiencing the same. Looking for some answers would really appreciate any feed back. Thank you all for your input. Have a great day

it is quite voltile also for me, I can have some days in a row with zero at all and then $500 in one day.
    don't give up

Comment

I have notice a little bit of a rise the past week but nothing big. But I am true to this new life style I am def not giving up just working twice as hard!!

Comment

I think you have a good point with it being holiday season and all, that would obviously slow down sales due to customers wanting to spend money on other gifts for friends and family.. Now is the period after the holidays, so many people are broke from spending lots during the holidays. This is my theory of course i could be wrong.

Comment

Do you see a drop at the moment? I really didn't start doing this till may of 2013 and I am assuming that is prime time for sales. Just trying to figure out why the huge drop and see if it common around the holidays. Like I said mine started dropping end of October. 2013

Comment

Working...
          X