X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Affliate and SEO?

I used to think they two are the same. But it seems like they are not. Anyone can help explain what is the difference between them? Thanks!

Well, these are two completely different things. SEO means Search Engine Optimization ie. SEO is about positioning yourself as good as possible in Search Engines.

An affiliate is simply someone who joined an affiliate program, promoting a specific product or service.

Comment

Originally posted by IMFriend View Post
      Well, these are two completely different things. SEO means Search Engine Optimization ie. SEO is about positioning yourself as good as possible in Search Engines.

An affiliate is simply someone who joined an affiliate program, promoting a specific product or service.
      So take Google for example, SEO is to raise up your website in the organic search result, and affiliate is like PPC, right? Thanks :-)

Comment

Difference between Affliate and SEO?

Hello everybody,

According to me SEO stands for search engine optimization. This can be done for any site regardless of it's products, services, goals, etc. It involves ranking high in the search engines for particular keywords.

Affiliate marketing is when you market products for a third rd party. It usually involves getting the user from your web page to the website you're marketing for.

The good affiliates seo their pages. But a good seo page doesn't have to be an affiliate.

Thanks.....
        Affiliate Network, Affiliate Programs

Comment

Originally posted by compassout01 View Post
          So take Google for example, SEO is to raise up your website in the organic search result
          Yes, that's right.

Originally posted by compassout01 View Post
          and affiliate is like PPC, right? Thanks :-)
          Well...PPC (PerPerClick) is rather a tool that an affiliate uses to drive traffic to his website.

Digitalguy gave a good definition.

Originally posted by digitalguy
          Affiliate marketing is when you market products for a third rd party. It usually involves getting the user from your web page to the website you're marketing for.

Comment

You can earn from SEO when your website is getting visitors from search engines while you can earn from affiliate without getting visitors from search engines.

Comment

Originally posted by IMFriend View Post

yeah , I think so . Seo can upgrade website position.

Comment

Difference between Affliate and SEO?

Hi all,

According to me the SEO stands for the Search Engine optimization which is used for the getting traffic on the website also the creating the backlinks for the site also used for the increasing the PR of the site.Where the affiliate is used for the marketing purpose ,that is used for the promotion of the specific product and the services.

Thanks.....
                Rocket CPA
                CPA Network,Affiliate Network

Comment

What lays between them is utility and sensationalism (for the publisher) and satisfaction (for the end user) if the combination of traffic and the offer is compatible. Regardless of the economy, trends or time of the month, there will always be consumers "in search" for something.
                  Outsource Web Development

Comment

seo - is a set of unconfirmed rules about how to raise your site in SERP
                    you have read about the affiliate already
                    Online Jobs
                    freelance writing jobs

Comment

Hi.....

iam shalu form india your thought is wrong both are not same Seo means we optimized our site for search engines that's all. I am not sure but my view is Affliate mean just a click pre pay concepts my thought is worng means explain me ....

Comment

With SEO help, website can get more visitors, generally it's really helpful to Affliate. More visitors, more chances they click, even buy.
                        Without Affliate or other business-related stuff, SEO is just a technology to promote your website position in search engines.
                        Store-replica

Comment

Originally posted by StoneWilson View Post
                          With SEO help, website can get more visitors, generally it's really helpful to Affliate. More visitors, more chances they click, even buy.
                          Without Affliate or other business-related stuff, SEO is just a technology to promote your website position in search engines.
                          I totally agree with you. SEO is just a technology to promote your website position in search engines
                          Social Network Sites Web Design Firms

Comment

your site need good seo and then inturn helps your affiliate marketing and referal
                            Promote Affiliate program in any niche

Comment

SEO is different from Affiliate Marketing , but if you can optimize website for SEO then your ROI will improve.
                              California Traffic School

Comment

Working...
                              X