Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Online Payment Process on the Web?

Can anyone tell what is the best payment process for you at your online transactions?

Based on your experiences.
    http://www.coconut-info.net/coconut_...conut_milk.php
    http://www.coconut-info.net/coconut_...onut_water.php

best online payment system is Paypal which is really very trustful and what i suspect it is not available in most of the countries in the world. This is very sad news hmmmm. It must be available in Pakistan and Asia especially.
    custom essay writing professional USA | Shipping to USA |Shipping to Canada | Cccam server|

Comment

Payment processor Liberty Reserve http://libertyreserve.com
      Exchanger http://e-forexgold.com

Comment

as for me LR (Liberty Reserve) Skiller (Moneybookers) and google check ou is best way

Comment

TheEcheck.com is an alternative payment processing solution that might work for you. We process eChecks for customers and merchants internationally. Great company.

We give merchants the ability to process E check payments online and or over the phone in the "High Risk" Industry. There are NO hidden fees and absolutely no startup fees. Check out the link you can apply online today. or call at 1(855)403-3855

~Ashley Nguyen

TheEcheck.com

Comment

Best on the net settlement method can be Paypal that's actually really trustful and precisely what when i think it's not accessible in almost all of the nations on the globe. This is sad information. This have to be accessible in India and Asia especially.
            Law Careers

Comment

Choosing the right payment processing provider helps in improving the performance of a business. Some factors you will need to consider are Pricing rates, OnlineIPS.net can meet all your needs, good customer care, good reputation and quality of services and by having a secure, reliable and trusted payment provider for your business is good to go. Success is one step away once you move forward.

Comment

No doubt of Paypal, it is the best as of now, I would say.
                Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
                Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com

Comment

need payment processor

We are starting a online fund raising campaign and need a payment processor so we may accept donation from our website
                  we are based in Pakistan and fundraising is for flood victims in Pakistan

if you can help I would be very greatful

contact

Comment

agree with sirghayoor they are cheap............................................. .

Comment

Canada Credit Card Payments - USA Payment Processing

Digitech Payments is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Credit card payment processing services in USA also for Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Debit card purchases done online (E-Commerce) or in-store. We offer the best rates for payment processing and we will beat any current payment processing fees that your business is currently paying. What makes Digitech Payments better is that we fund your bank account within 24 hours of the payment being made by your clients or customers that have paid your for goods or services. Most take anywhere from 3 days to a week to fund business accounts.

Step 1. Send us your most recent statement from your current payment processing company.

Step 2. We reply back with the reduced payment processing rate within 24 hours.

Step 3. Digitech Payments sends you your easy to set up and install credit card equipment to start accepting Visa, Mastercard and American Express at the best processing price in Canada, USA.

No Contract, No Cancellation Fees!

Visit digitechpayments.com

Call 1-800-479-8189

Comment

best online payment system is Paypal.its very save and secured if u have verified account

Comment

The best and easiest payment processor in Asia is Perfect Money. If you like Forex or HYIP program, you will like this payment processor. But sadly PM does not accept USA residence.

Comment

I vote for Paypal

Comment

I agree with PM, They offer good quick service, and also low transfer fee rate.

Comment

Working...
                              X