Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is nice one. is nay one try eNumbered dot com. I just one to know how much secure it is.

Comment

Is any one try this eNumbered dot com. How much secure it is ?????

Comment

Frankly speaking, there isn't really an alternative for PayPal. Many of you have suggested a lot many different options, but not one alternative is as convenient as PayPal is. The fact is that PayPal is the most widely used E-payment platform and it's a trusted mode of payment, mainly because over the years the company hasn't give its users a reason to complain.
        An IT Certification can give you an edge over others.

Comment

When you want to transfer money over the internet, there’s usually one name that comes to mind: PayPal. With the company’s troubled past, stemming from seemingly unnecessary account freezes and cagey communication with its users, a lot of folks are seeking an alternative way to send money.

Comment

I am using paypal account for my business and I recommend to my clients. I found it better than any other option.
            Shirdi tour packages| Web Design Company India

Comment

most of these sites like eNumbered end up closing soon as I told earlier in the other thread

Comment

MoneyBooker can be a direct alternative to paypal as well.
                Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
                Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com

Comment

there are tomanay of them

google checkout
                  payza
                  moneybookers

etc

Comment

I have not tried eNumbered dot com ever................
                    Top MBA colleges in Gurgaon | MBA Colleges in Mumbai

Comment

No i had not tried this site ...................................i use paypal.
                      List of AICTE approved MBA colleges in India | MBA Infrastructure Management

Comment

Paypal account

I create a paypal account using debit card. But, when verified my card,then showing an error. The error is bank block the card for access. I don't use my card for net banking. Please help me some tips.

Comment

Check out Value Table (VT). A very practical solution for your payment processing needs, I've personally came across this PP just last month and its really user friendly for anybody to become familiar with.

Comment

I think it's a good idea to share a list of PayPal alternatives here. I had a bad experience in using PayPal after one of my customers complained about not receiving his/her order. PayPal refunded the customer and shut down my account. That was really bad. They don't even confirmed if the complaint was real. So I tried to search for another payment processing service and found Allied Wallet. I can tell they have better service and protection for merchants than PayPal. So far, I am really pleased with the services they are providing to me and never gave me problems whenever there are issues with my customer orders.

Comment

Working...
                            X