X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal Alternatives

Have you tried eNumbered dot com? It's the best paypal alternative .. low fees and accounts NEVER freeze up
    #1 Paypal Alternative / Anonymous Bank Accounts eNumbered dot com

there are many online payments processor are present. but the paypal is the most reliable and safest and also world-wide acceptable payment processor. it support many country and also lot of and some debit card. you can withdraw your paypal account balance by this. and also paypal is refundable.

Comment

hey , you need not to use any alternative of paypal. just see the post ;and get verified in paypal from anycountry of the world

http://computerandmobiletips.blogspo...ladesh-or.html
      popular apps fastest browser

Comment

here are still other many sites better than as it says minimum deposit is 25$ and withdrawl limits too...If you want bank accounts and debit or credit cards you can use netspend.com it has no deposit limit nor withdrawl...and even you can verify many Proccessors like paypal who need bank account for verification
        Tech Support | HP Tech Support

Comment

has anyone used payoneer debit card internationally?

Comment

NO i never used this paypal site.But sure will soon use this site.

Comment

has anyone used payoneer debit card internationally.

Comment

Re:Paypal Alternatives

I am using merchant account for my business and found it better than any other alternative.

---------------------

Comment

Originally posted by eNumbered View Post
                  Have you tried eNumbered dot com? It's the best paypal alternative .. low fees and accounts NEVER freeze up
                  #1 Paypal Alternative / Anonymous Bank Accounts eNumbered dot com
                  I have not try it but I have an experience about Merchant Inc which is providing best service for accepting credit card online and processing. It can also provide an online application, gateway software and support for accepting all major credit cards. So I think you have to try it for once.

Comment

By using paypal we can easily made the payment process easily for online purchasing products .......

Comment

A PayPal alternative is a product or service that is NOT PayPal, but can be used with the same or similar effects. Second, a PayPal alternative is a product or service that can be used to send and receive money for virtually any purpose, and to anybody.
                      PrestaShop Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, WordPress

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click, Link Popularity Building

Comment

I really like to use virtual credit cards instead of Paypal, it's safe and easy, a bit of a different method but I just prefer it. I use EntroPay as I think they give the best rates and service. It's a good way to pay if you don't want to use Paypal.

Comment

a good alternative for PayPal is Alertpay

Comment

TheEcheck.com is an alternative payment processing solution. We process eChecks for merchants. Great company.

We give merchants the ability to process E check payments online and or over the phone in the "High Risk" Industry. There are NO hidden fees and absolutely no startup fees. Check out the link you can apply online today. or call at 1(855)403-3855
                            Last edited by AffiliateSeeking; 04-09-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

depends on the business type. If your business is prone to high chargeback rate, you should opt for a high risk merchant account.
                              Merchant Accounts for High Risk Online Businesses
                              Email - info@planbpay.org www.planbpay.org

Comment

Working...
                              X