X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start betting business?

Now I'm interested, not as a player. As the owner of the betting site.
    To begin, I would like to create one site, where players can place bets on different sports events, start website promotion, search for players. If all goes well, can make the whole network.
    Q: how to start? What software should be installed for this? I need a hosting or to rent a server?

Does anyone of you know anything about this?

Comment

I thought someone will tell....(((
      Maybe I found a good option http://inbetgames.com/ here, what do you say?

Comment

If the company does have many years of experience in this field, I think that you can work with them.
        At least try.

Comment

SamSon
          write what you have decided. Have already begun to cooperate with Inbet or some other? I am also interested in this topic, looking for good deals.

Comment

Yes, began. Because I have not found anything better.

Comment

can you write, what terms a collaboration is on? Preferably in detail. I didn't find this information on the site.
              I compare different options, choose where better.

Comment

You need to get a good web hosting company first. Have you heard about wordpress? They can be a good company for long term campaign.
                full hghgurus site here

Comment

You can contact to any web hosting company. Because they are know how to solve your problem and what you want.
                  PrestaShop Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, WordPress

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click, Link Popularity Building

Comment

I think you should consult a web development company that has already developed a betting software.
                    facebook banner | exit popup software | hair cuttery coupons

Comment

Working...
                    X