» Marketing
» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Making Money Online > Earning from your Website

Earning from your Website Discuss ways of making money from your website, improving your sites earnings, etc. Only Start A New Thread Here if you believe your thread doesn't fit any other sub forum in the Making Money Online forums. Discussions here can include Ecommerce, selling products / services on your site, etc.

Old 02-14-2010, 02:57 PM

netshmoozer is on a distinguished road
Question Earning Without you Own Site - Possible?

Is it possible for a person to earn good amount of money out of free blog domains like blogger? I've read a lot of articles about blogging and they all suggest that I get a site of my own. I'm just starting on my blogs and very skeptic where I put my money on. So I hope you guys can help me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-17-2010, 03:31 PM

prakask is on a distinguished road
I do not get you . Starting with blog is the same thing .
Old 02-17-2010, 05:45 PM

netshmoozer is on a distinguished road
What I mean is that they have their own domain, which they pay monthly, and that's where they write their blogs. But some use blogger and other free sites. So they basically get "myblog.blogger.com" as url, not like when you're paying for it it's just "myblog.com". What I'm trying to ask is if I choose the free service, would I have a good chance of making money just as much as those who pay for their own domain? I hope I'm making sense here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-19-2010, 10:42 AM

wilonai10 is on a distinguished road
if you have your own blog site then you can put some sponsor ad on it. And you can promote your blog and from there you can earn a certain amount of money. Or you can ad some adsense also. People will click and you will be paid. And last of all thank you for your nice posting.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:30 PM

liquidgraph is on a distinguished road
If you're serious about business -- and that means you're serious about controlling your own destiny -- then you gotta go with your own site/blog. There's really no reason not too with domains and hosting being ask cheap as they are. Why risk it? You'll be sending hundreds of hours building unique content, so why let someone like Google or Wordpress control it?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:52 AM

SeanStuart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SeanStuart
you can start your "blog testing"with hubpages,this blog is better then just blogspot once you do not have your own adsense account yet
Old 02-26-2010, 03:23 AM

jason830 is on a distinguished road
i think you can earn money with blogger,so many people did it.Add adsense on it and write.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:57 AM

JasonCase24 is on a distinguished road
You can actually earn money without getting your own domain. However, if you really want to make sure that you have full control over your blog, you need to buy your own domain. Otherwise, worse comes to worse, you might end up crying because you lost your free blog without any valid reason at all.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:49 PM

CorMom is on a distinguished road
Default Yep can be done!

yep you can! I read a free blog I think he may even be known here - grizzley. I think he may be well known here, he seems to be known everywhere. I am trying not to spend money to make money myself. Seeing how many others who do the same thing. However, I do believe from what I have read not from experience that not having your own domain might take a litter longer to get ranked in Google.

SEO, backlinks and social sites are ways to get your free blog going. Takes work but can be done.

Good luck to you
Old 03-03-2010, 03:00 PM

rohnsmith is on a distinguished road
As other people I do not think it is possible because if you have your own site it adds more trust and value
Old 03-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator

DaveSpencer is on a distinguished road
Yes it is possible to earn from affiliate programs without having your own website. You can use PPC Marketing like Adwords.

I'm sure there are other ways also, but can't quite think right now. Getting rather late.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:57 AM

roshandark is on a distinguished road
I don't think it is possible, if you are working on the project and you have signed a contract with another client for his work then it is possible.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:45 PM

chincalen is on a distinguished road
Can I earn from my blog if I just buy the domain but keep the web hosting on a free blogging platform like blogger.com? If yes, how? If no, why not?
Old 04-13-2010, 10:53 PM

money-buy-happiness is on a distinguished road
Absolutely possible. PPC, PPV, article marketing etc.
Sasha, Affiliate Manager for Intunment.com - Avatar Coaching Company. We pay $30 CPS. Please join the network on which our program is running: IdeaMama Ad Network. Intunment - Let's buy happiness. Money can!! LOL

Last edited by money-buy-happiness : 04-14-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:57 AM

benk1983 is on a distinguished road
Yes it is very possible to earn money without your own website. I actually earn money through Hubpages as well as a blog at Google and make a fair bit of income each month doing that. I also have a few websites that I earn money from, but the blog and especially Hubpages can really earn some decent money if you know how to use them correctly. Beauty about Hubpages as well is that the search engines love this site.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:56 AM

financialinsurance is on a distinguished road
If you are not in a mood to build a website and promote it, then you should try submitting articles in squidoo etc as they share revenues with you if you get some CPC over your articles...
Old 04-26-2010, 12:11 PM

alannahheaton is on a distinguished road
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry....... Not Possible Dear
Old 04-26-2010, 02:31 PM

thomas_smith is on a distinguished road
If you have ur own site that will give you benefits other wise its quite difficult to earn
Old 05-04-2010, 02:48 PM

adria is on a distinguished road
Its hard, but there are ways my friend.

Join an affiliate program at Clickbank.com and sell digital information products. This is not hard to do because the information products are already created for you. These pay a very high commission rate because there is no ongoing product development and there is no shipping involved.

There are numerous ways to sell digital information products including blogging, posting in discussion forums, article marketing, pay per click advertising, and much more.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:35 PM

craig_mariner is on a distinguished road
of course its possible making money on the internet is a numbers game the more you push it the more rewards you will get..

but if its not working dont just give up , it took me 6months till i really started making money online ...

you see most people bail out before it gets going

10k in 5days