AffiliateSeeking Forum

AffiliateSeeking Forum (http://www.affiliateseeking.com/forums/)
-   CMS & Content Management (http://www.affiliateseeking.com/forums/cms-and-content-management/)
-   -   Spinning content/? (http://www.affiliateseeking.com/forums/cms-and-content-management/10102-spinning-content.html)

enter1234 08-16-2011 01:52 PM

Spinning content/?

Hey,
If I want to submit 1 article to 20 to 30 article directories, can I spin it 20 times and then submit it to those articles?
Will this do good?

denver8 09-05-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enter1234 (Post 67630)
Hey,
If I want to submit 1 article to 20 to 30 article directories, can I spin it 20 times and then submit it to those articles?
Will this do good?

I would imagine if you are doing it for traffic from within the articles sites it would probably still serve a purpose. Most article directories are quite strict with spinned articles nowadays after the google panda updates.

Nontheless spinned articles still have an important role to play in gaining direct traffic but not much of backlinking quality to boost landing pages on google. Although it still works on bing and yahoo.

I cannot imagine how any businesses to get online traffic without spinning articles to cover their key niche markets even though if they are capable of employing huge full time teams of writers and content producers. The web is just too huge for anyone not to use spinned articles.

vikramrandhawa 10-15-2011 09:32 AM

COntent Spining is a search engine optimization technique by which blog or website owners post a unique version of relevant content on their sites. It works by rewriting existing articles, or parts of articles, and replacing elements to provide a slightly different perspective on the topic. Many article marketers believe that article spinning helps avoid the feared penalties in the Search Engine Results pages (SERP) for using duplicate content. However, if the original articles are plagiarized from other websites or if the original article was used without the copyright owner's permission, such copyright infringements can result in the writer facing serious legal consequences.

nancysparx 10-24-2011 09:15 AM

Spinning of content really means the replacement of some set of words which is predefined.

affiliatelearning 12-22-2011 11:56 AM

Spinning content is not so good. Google is now mush fast and accurate.

alyessamoore 12-27-2011 10:09 AM

Spin articles makes no sense for users. There are lots of mistakes and errors in it. It is like a junk for Search engines plus users.

Try to write unique articles.
Good Luck

realtor 07-05-2012 10:24 PM

Do not spin articles, it's such a terrible way to build back links and you will be punished for it. Article spinning just fills the internet up with garbage and completely irrelevant content. Stay away from it. Keep your articles clean so people will read them.

coolash 09-20-2012 10:42 PM

Well, in my experience, when it comes to spinning articles, 2 aspects are very important:

1. How well is the spin code written. Ever since the Panda update, google has been coming down heavily on websites publishing such content. So unless the spin code is written well enough to make sense and bring about at least around 60% uniqueness, you're not good to go.

2. The spinning software you use - I normally use PAR or Spinnerchief

Go ahead and spin. There's no harm in it as long as you've done a good job with spin code and software.

Cheers

Santia 09-24-2012 05:07 AM

Eh it doesn't really make sense for you to just spin your content for that purpose.

jayanta1 01-14-2013 11:56 AM

The latest weapon in the optimization wars between search engines and sites that want better search ranking is called content spinning. Article spinning is a search engine optimization technique by which blog or website owners post a unique version of relevant content on their sites.

sirghayoor 01-14-2013 12:41 PM

That is true that Content is king but spinning after Panda and Penguin has been defeated harsh. I believe to get the re-write rather than spin.

kingJo 01-14-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Will this do good?
Hi this is not so good , because search engines look from what kind of articles your website get link , so he can easily fixed , that all backlinks came from the same article .
It is not good , don't do that .

kuldeepthakur 07-02-2013 01:01 PM

Content spinning is worthless although content will remain same only word change. So whats new new you provide to visitor to read.

mslherry 08-05-2013 10:14 AM

If you will use spining article then its will be not beneficial to you. because after spin content not in sense.

era27 11-19-2013 11:45 AM

I will refer you to create links with more quality contents by repeating less and less..