» Marketing
» Sales
» Web Designing
» Webmasters
» SEO & Promotion
» Working At Home
» Other Articles
» Affiliate Glossary

Go Back   AffiliateSeeking Forum > Making Money Online > Affiliate Networks > Clickbank

Clickbank Discuss anything to do with earning from Clickbank here. Please don't promote your own Clickbank products here.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:00 PM

DevilH is on a distinguished road
Default Best ClickBank products to sell ?

I was thinking about getting into this business, and i would very appreciate any tips on the products that i can sell.
whats hot on the market today ? whats popular ? which goes better ?
Thanks in advance!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-31-2007, 03:31 PM

alpha is on a distinguished road
I heard mymemory.co.uk products get some good returns.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-23-2007, 07:03 PM

Oosha is on a distinguished road
Well, health related products do extremely well and have worked for me. There are several IM products that do well too, although people say the market is saturated. It's just that you need to work more on IM when compared to other niches like health.

I forgot to add, what is hot and what is not can be checked at Clickbank itself.

Last edited by AffiliateSeeking : 06-23-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:58 AM

smithjjw is on a distinguished road
I think you should go for some weight reducing product because it is very important now a days
and next idea will be some vitamins tablets or capsouls.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 PM

palladan is on a distinguished road
I know some things that I have been getting success with , but they have nothing to do with Clickbank. I'm new to the forum so can't put a sig on my post or you would know about of whaich I speak. I'm not sure with the rules, but feel free to contact me and I'll share the information.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:15 AM

The Musclehead is on a distinguished road
I've had success with a wide range of stuff from fitness stuff, languages, dating, health etc. Theres more than just finding a good product to making it as an affiliate.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:26 PM

dailydaily3 is on a distinguished road
it is better if u really have customers to sell ur products !1
Old 12-10-2008, 10:08 PM

web2tasarim is on a distinguished road
Smile Web 2.0 products

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilH View Post
I was thinking about getting into this business, and i would very appreciate any tips on the products that i can sell.
whats hot on the market today ? whats popular ? which goes better ?
Thanks in advance!
Hi, due to financial or global crises, however you call it, nobody wants to buy anything. But still there are some buyers to buy. Everyone wants to have easy money, but there is no easy making money.

I have been trying for some years. I have seen some people really do make money online,

I can say web 2.0 products is the best you can sell in the market now.

bsrgds.

cangalaxy.com
Old 12-22-2008, 11:05 PM

CharlieEssmeier is on a distinguished road
Clickbank can tell you what is hot if you sort their products by gravity or popularity. Keep in mind that very popular products have a tendency to "burn out"; they often only sell well for a few weeks.

This is most common for products in the "make money" niche. Products in the health and family categories tend to do better over a long period of time.

Products that have very high popularity also have a lot of competition. Unless you are prepared to take on some of the biggest marketers in the industry, you'd best start with products that have gravity of 50 or less.

Charlie
Old 06-15-2009, 10:50 PM

richrowley is on a distinguished road
Smile Niche

Personally I never look at the product until I have found a good niche. Then I find a product to match.

I look for people with a problem that needs solving.
An emotional attachment to solving it.
I look to see if its a crowd with money.
etc etc then I put the product in front of that crowd.

It works every time.

Rich
Old 06-19-2009, 05:01 PM

denver8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrowley View Post
Personally I never look at the product until I have found a good niche. Then I find a product to match.

I look for people with a problem that needs solving.
An emotional attachment to solving it.
I look to see if its a crowd with money.
etc etc then I put the product in front of that crowd.

It works every time.

Rich
Agreed. The beauty of online marketing is that we know where the market is and what level of demands it hold unlike in the real world where marketers are driven by products first and then sell it to the market.

Change your mindset. Select your markets first then match it with an available product. Only then you will be on your way to success...
Old 06-19-2009, 09:01 PM

stephen186 is on a distinguished road
I would suggest any health related products. People tend to empty their wallet or credit card easily for their health related issues.......just like the same thing we cannot really bargain with doctors.and we have to pay them what they demand..
Old 11-21-2009, 09:36 PM

KirkhamsEbooks.com is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by web2tasarim View Post
Hi, due to financial or global crises, however you call it, nobody wants to buy anything. But still there are some buyers to buy. Everyone wants to have easy money, but there is no easy making money.

I have been trying for some years. I have seen some people really do make money online,

I can say web 2.0 products is the best you can sell in the market now.

bsrgds.

cangalaxy.com
I believe that's limited thinking - no offense, what is it people need during a financial crisis? The benefit of affiliate marketing is you can switch products with trends

Rick
Old 12-23-2009, 04:24 PM

teneriffa2005 is on a distinguished road
Well - New Year is just around the corner and losing fat is one the #1 wish from most of the people every year.

I will do it !

Tom
Old 05-10-2011, 06:15 AM

1tigerlivejob is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 1tigerlivejob
Default Try this clickbank product

I have had great success with my affiliate product I have on clickbank, and basically what I offer is a classified script replica of my own site Digg Classifieds and the great features that no other classified site can offer which include of course classifieds,Message board,link directory, social bookmarking and more all built in.

The script sells itself and all you have to do is promote us through clickbank and earn easy commissions, It's that simple.

You can check out our script here
diggclassifieds.com/php_classified_script_software.php and if you like it then sign up from the page under "Affiliate" button which will take you to clickbank.com to begin promoting this software and earning 35% on each and every sale.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:17 AM

StoneWilson is on a distinguished road
Dating, forex and stocks always are three hot niches. As to the specific products, you'd better apply clickbank first then check out by yourself.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:21 AM

farrukh89 is on a distinguished road
customers to sell ur products is the difficult task
Old 07-14-2011, 11:03 AM

crystal.barba123 is on a distinguished road
see no one can suggest for u ..that u have to decide whether u know about that product....and how well u can market that product.....
Old 05-23-2013, 04:54 PM

sle2010 is on a distinguished road
Weightloss,make money,seo, etc etc are great ways to make money online!
Old 11-28-2013, 12:27 AM

nauert is on a distinguished road
Smile It's in the niche!

If you have a website about funny fat people, chances are that your visitors will be slim(as far as weight is concerned) so a weight loss product probably wouldn't be your best bet.

In that niche, you'd likely want to market products that target skinny people like booty shorts and hamburgers.

Likewise, if you have a site about hamburgers you might want to market a weight loss product or supplement.

Unless you are getting good traffic in your niche, it doesn't matter what you market because you will likely be wasting your time anyway.

I believe that I may have contradicted myself in this example, but hopefully you see my point.

Last edited by nauert : 11-28-2013 at 12:37 AM.